Endo pot usage for Necros?

Expfighter
Myrmidon

Postby Expfighter » Dec 09, 2017 18:55

at this patch level for Necro's, pot usage is at a NUll point while the shade is cast!

Now with that in mind, i would like to ask that a change be made to allow necro's to use invig/endo pots of all levels while in shade form. i know this was how it was on live at this level BUT while trying to RvR on a necro it is very difficult to be in a group when the group says Sprint and well endo runs out fast.

I am not asking for ALL pot usage like power/heal etc... just the invig pot to have a better chance to keep up with a group and or zerg. If you are running with the albs, the toons you find always lagging behind are necros because of no endo pot usage!

megatron
Gryphon Knight

Postby megatron » Dec 29, 2017 18:53

How do pots work on live with necro pets?

silenced
Phoenix Knight

Postby silenced » Dec 30, 2017 11:52

megatron wrote:How do pots work on live with necro pets?

Necro on live is a totally different class now, nothing to be compared with what it was once.

I don't think they could be used back then, but on the other hand, there never was the problem of having to use endu pots or pots in general as a nec.
Albion Forever!

Return to Necromancer