Cloth armor/accessories

Soukou
Warder

Postby Soukou » Sep 12, 2017 14:32

Where is the best place around 20 to get some gear with stats for my necro?

I have nothing and it's a new char so don't have the resources to buy through housing.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Aelred
Myrmidon

Postby Aelred » Sep 12, 2017 16:49

Taking a quick look at this database for Uthgard 2.0 http://disorder.dk/daoc/bestiary/searchlevel.php, it seems that you can get a few good sets in a couple levels, but there are also sets you could farm for right now. You could quickly farm tombs raiders and grove nymphs in Salisbury Plains to get some equipment, but they might be too low level. When you can farm in Keltoi Fogou, or Tepok's Mine, dungeons are always good places to get gear (but they are dangerous!).

And keep in mind that database is missing plenty of items, and needs more input from players. You should consider submitting chatlogs if you are going to be farming for equipment :)

Soukou
Warder

Postby Soukou » Sep 12, 2017 19:18

How do I submit chat logs

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Aelred
Myrmidon

Postby Aelred » Sep 12, 2017 19:41

There is a handy Tutorial right on the website :grin: It requires a bit of thought, but hopefully not so much as to get in the way of farming/XPing!

Return to Necromancer