Help Using Abomination Pet

Devastated
Warder

Postby Devastated » Jul 18, 2017 13:07

Yeh, so i got abom pet and i have capped quick for swing speed, the pet swings in passive mode (obviously im casting life tap for him to swing etc) i waited both 1, 2,3,4 seconds and twat FP then mana tap twice and pet will either cast nothing, or cast one MT get rupted even though FP is still active on pet....

so WTF am i doing wrong? with pet in def mode its even worse!!! its like im forced to go back to greater necro pet just because his 1H speed mean its almost impossible to fail to get 2 /3 MT's off..

i need some help which is embarrassing coz i played rr11 necro on live and NEVER had issue with timing it right........

i gota be missing somit here.. any help or video would be so nice....

Requin
Eagle Knight

Postby Requin » Jul 18, 2017 19:47

Spells are queued, cant queue two ghost cast and a pet spell
Reminder to Self: Quality over Quantity, what is the Value here?

Return to Necromancer