Purge MoC Question

RevolutionaryTHS
Warder

Postby RevolutionaryTHS » Jun 25, 2017 15:52

is Uthgard going to give Necromancer a Purge and MoC that really work?
the pet mezzed there and can't do anything feel bad

Aelred
Myrmidon

Postby Aelred » Jul 13, 2017 15:36

I think that's going to be a hard "no" from the devs. As in they wouldn't consider it, on the server's current course. While they are at least somewhat open to minor QoL changes, and evidently some larger BG changes, they have taken a very firm stance on anything that could affect realm balance (which making Necros more viable certainly would!).

Unfortunately Mythic put hardly any thought into how Necros would function in RvR, or with RAs by this patch level, and unless something significant changes the devs minds in regards to realm balance in general, I don't see any "corrections" coming soon.

Knokker
Warder

Postby Knokker » Jul 21, 2017 17:55

Necro's are cursed too play with minstrel and sorc in this patch.
In later patches Mythic fixed the issues Necro's have concerning pet/player issues such as u stated.
There are much more issues in rvr context for the necro's then just purge and moc. :(
Lootingandshooting - Alb - Necromancer
Dolphins - Alb - Theurgist

megatron
Gryphon Knight

Postby megatron » Aug 02, 2017 17:22

I agree, there are more important issues but a working MOC...the way it worked live 1.65 is important... Purge would be a game changer... I wouldn't have to watch my pet die to chain stuns.

Return to Necromancer