Question about Necro and PL

Blacksin
Banned

Postby Blacksin » Apr 26, 2017 22:24

A friend and I fed up with the end issue /no bot and leveled up a Necro to help leveling my characters (like everyone else). I don't have a cleric bot. But I use my PC On my Necro and laptop on my alt toon. I heard that PL was allowed, and see everyone doing it, but got a send from a guy saying dual box is illegal. I don't dual log, but use 2 different PC's

Can I get Clarity on the rules please? I get people wanting PL all the time and don't do it, So I really don't see any difference.

TIA

Blacksin
Banned

Postby Blacksin » Apr 27, 2017 18:22

hmmm, guess everybody feels the same way. :roll:

Cirdan
Eagle Knight

Postby Cirdan » Apr 27, 2017 19:25

Blacksin wrote:A friend and I fed up with the end issue /no bot and leveled up a Necro to help leveling my characters (like everyone else). I don't have a cleric bot. But I use my PC On my Necro and laptop on my alt toon. I heard that PL was allowed, and see everyone doing it, but got a send from a guy saying dual box is illegal. I don't dual log, but use 2 different PC's

Can I get Clarity on the rules please? I get people wanting PL all the time and don't do it, So I really don't see any difference.

TIA

https://www2.uthgard.net/rules
Players are limited to one master account. Thus, ownership of more than one master account is prohibited.
Account sharing and account trading is not allowed.
Players must not log in more than one account at a time. This explicitly includes the use of buff bots.

You are controlling two accounts at once, that is dual logging. Please spare me the time of having to find you and just PM me both your accounts and which one you would like to keep.

Return to Necromancer