Necromancer Staff

Serin
Warder

Postby Serin » Mar 22, 2017 18:53

Hey guys!

So I just completed the lvl 40 class quest, and as I always do when doing quests I just click the clickable word in the dialogue as fast as possible to just get the next step going.

This time I was even faster and managed to click my way through to the quest reward, where I accidently picked the Cursed staff of bondage (deathservant) staff.

I'm Deathsight, and will be at lvl 50 aswell.

My question would be, is there a better deathsight staff dropping for me in the near future or from class quests ?
Or was this the last staff reward and my life is totally ruined ?

Skandar
Myrmidon

Postby Skandar » Mar 22, 2017 19:45

there is a nice 50lvl deathsight focus staff that drops off the Granite Giant Outlookers in dartmoor I believe.

Shimmering Staff of enhanced necrology

http://camelot.allakhazam.com/item.html?citem=10383

theres a number of them on the market explorer from 280g up.

Serin
Warder

Postby Serin » Mar 22, 2017 20:00

Skandar wrote:there is a nice 50lvl deathsight focus staff that drops off the Granite Giant Outlookers in dartmoor I believe.

Shimmering Staff of enhanced necrology

http://camelot.allakhazam.com/item.html?citem=10383

theres a number of them on the market explorer from 280g up.

Thank you for sharing!

Return to Necromancer