How is Death Servant Solo?

Elvtin
Guardian

Postby Elvtin » Feb 19, 2017 21:01

I was curious if anyone has experience with doing Death Servant as a solo spec here on Uthgard?
I would like to know if it would be possible to bulk pull yellows and possible org's solo.
I know having a Buff Cleric would make bulk Purple pulling viable but I won't always have that.

Anyone have this type of experience and can comment?

Elvtin
Guardian

Postby Elvtin » Feb 21, 2017 04:06

So.. I respec'd.
Being solo it's not that great.

I've been testing things out without a Focus staff currently.
So far I have been able to solo 2 yellows at a time without trouble. Ended with around 40% power
I've also done 2 yellows and a blue, ok. Ended with about 20% power.
Also done an org and yell without issues. Ended with about 35% power.

So with a focus staff things will be a little better but.. I feel Deathsight would have been the way to stay and then tried to find a respec stone from a dragon kill.

Currently there is way more downtime. Have to rest after each pull/kill.
The PbAoE is useless unless Painworking is up as the mobs constantly interrupt the pet.
The DD does good dmg though.

**Edit**
I tried doing some greens to see how that went.
Was able to pull around 8-10 greens and live.
I did this with a focus staff and ended up with around 50% power most of the time.
Last edited by Elvtin on Feb 21, 2017 21:15, edited 1 time in total.

fekkinfekk
Guardian

Postby fekkinfekk » Feb 21, 2017 10:27

thanks for posting your results =)

BumblesZERG
Myrmidon

Postby BumblesZERG » Mar 06, 2017 22:58

I respecced to Servant at 40, currently 41. I made a Servant Suit that caps the usuals and melee resists and I can easily pull 8-10 blue/yellow mobs and live with 60%+ health and my power around 70%. 38 Servant/12 Sight/2 Pain for aoe puller so I can still power tap back power after every big aoe pull. Long story short it it a little more involved but way more fun killing in large number than pulling one mob at a time..But it's not for everyone and I doubt it is as fast.
Lone Enforcer

Uthgard 2.0
50 Cabby
50 Earth Wizard
50 Minstrel
50 Reaver

Requin
Eagle Knight

Postby Requin » Feb 24, 2018 12:38

I did the same and leveled servant from 40 to 44, what a pain...
You exp between 3 times and 5 times slower than in deathsight, but you can spend more time at one spot, easy farming solo so you get a lot of loots.
At 44 I respeced deathsight for the last power drain, and I will respec back to servant at 47 or 50.
Reminder to Self: Quality over Quantity, what is the Value here?

Vernafel
Warder

Postby Vernafel » Mar 06, 2018 11:51

It may be off topic but Requin in your signature you got 13 characters, how you do that :P

Requin
Eagle Knight

Postby Requin » Mar 07, 2018 08:35

Vernafel wrote:It may be off topic but Requin in your signature you got 13 characters, how you do that :P

on the main uthgard website, on the top right corner you click on the + icon.
There you click on account chooser.
Once it launches you can choose to create a new account to have more than 10 characters on one realm.
All these accounts will move together with your main account when you switch realm.
Reminder to Self: Quality over Quantity, what is the Value here?

Vernafel
Warder

Postby Vernafel » Mar 07, 2018 13:34

Wow, I didn't know we could do that, thx for letting me know :)

hazelhimself
Gryphon Knight

Postby hazelhimself » Mar 07, 2018 19:06

Sorry for the late reply but:

for servant you absolutely have to have a dedicated buffcleric. and by dedicated i mean that if you wanna go hardcore (which you want - otherwise itll just be a huge waste of time and effort) you want a cleric with 50 buff. no less.

with a "regular" 40 buff-specced cleric it does work to a certain degree..but you want to stack as much abs on your pet as possible so the healproc can keep the pet up by itself so the cleric only has to heal if you get unlucky with your procs.

so that means: if you cant be arsed to alwaye be duoing and/or dont have a dedicated and reliable buddy just go sight.

source: notsoproud owner of a 50 buffcleric.

Return to Necromancer