Myrmidon

Postby ManusF » Feb 09, 2017 12:35

I had already knew Con and hits bonus transfer
But I didn't expect about dex and qui

list of below link
http://camelotherald.wikia.com/wiki/Patch_Notes:_Version_1.65

In patch 1.65 note

Necromancer Changes
+CON bonus from items now grants the necromancer's pet additional health when summoned.
+QUI bonus from items now grants the necromancer's pet quicker attack speed.
+DEX bonus from items now grants the necromancer's pet quicker casting speed.
Melee resistance bonuses on items worn by the Necromancer will now be inherited by the pet.
Magic items with +HPs worn by necromancers now correctly transfer the additional hits to their pets when summoning.

look here. Items with +CON/+DEX/+QUI/+Hit benefits transferred to necromancer pets will use the necromancer's level for the purpose of determining level-based caps.

then CON, DEX, QUI, Hits these 4 stats can transfer on when summon?
Silent leges inter arma

Zansobar
Myrmidon

Postby Zansobar » Feb 09, 2017 12:48

Only con and hit points are inherited when summoned. The others are based on you wearing the items while the pet is already summoned.

ManusF
Myrmidon

Postby ManusF » Feb 09, 2017 12:58

Zansobar wrote:Only con and hit points are inherited when summoned. The others are based on you wearing the items while the pet is already summoned.

Oh then My mistake sorry.
I miss understand Benefits transffered
Silent leges inter arma

chryso
Warder

Postby chryso » Feb 09, 2017 18:37

Do we know if strength transfers for pet melee damage?

CowwoC
Gryphon Knight

Postby CowwoC » Feb 09, 2017 19:27

kane wrote:I can't find anything that says that necros xfer stats gained from buffs. Yet, I sometimes join groups and people want me to get buffed/summone than then drop buffs. Nothing I can find supports that this IS or SHOULD work this way. Anyone know something I don't? Is there a bug on uthgard where presummon buffs xfer to pet?

Here is a post I found on the matter that seems to be echoed across most forums.

Stat Transfer, Summoning Suits, and Buffs

Greetings, I have been seeing the same questions on this topic showing up over and over, so I thought I would write this up so that I can stop posting the same info repeatedly.

The topic of this post is which stats transfer from the necro to the pet on summon, and which buffs are most important for the necro and which are for the pet.

As we all know, the necromancer is a unique class as our pet is our 'combat avatar' and we, in shade form are unable to directly influence our environment (to a certain extent). Because of this unique situation, our pet is able to receive bonuses to its stats based on the gear that we are wearing, some at time of summon, some all of the time (will get into this shortly).

Before I go into detail on which stats do what, I need to cover some details on how the different stats effect the pet and necro. Firstly, the base (un-modified by gear or buffs) stats of the necro do not effect the pet. The only base stats that are important for a necro are Dexterity and Intelligence, a good suggestion for an inconnu would be +10 dex +15 int. Constitution, quickness, strength etc do not effect the pet in any way, points placed there initially do nothing, so if you are thinking of putting points into constitution when you roll your new necro, don't, as it will gain you nothing.

Next up are buffs, if you have a bot, or group with a buff spec player, there are a few things you need to keep in mind. The necro does not need any buffs other than acuity, dexterity, and dexterity/quickness. EVER. Buffs on the necro do not transfer to the pet. Once the pet is summoned, you can buff it with armor, constitiution, dexterity, dexterity/quickness, and strength/constitution. The reason I have not listed baste str is the fact that the minimal increase in damage output from the str buff does not warrant taking buffs away from other members of the group or the bot, and is just a waste of concentration points EDIT - Tests show that base STR adds a minimal amount of absorb to the pet, if you have the conc, use it. The above buffs effect the pet in the following manner: AF - increase absorb, Con - increase absorb, Dex - decrease pet casting time AND increase absorb, Dex/Qui - decrease pet casting time AND increase absorb, Str/Con - increase absorb.

Now for the fun part, stats derived from gear. When your pet is summoned, it's hit-points are determined by the amount of constitution and hitpoints that the necro has at the instant the pet arrives. These are the only stats that transfer to pet on summoning. After the pet is summoned, it gains the benifits of +dex and resists from the gear that is worn. This situation has led many necros to start using a 'summoning suit' which allows them to cap their constitution and hit points before summoning pet, then after pet is up, they change back to the items that cap dexterity, intelligence, resists, and power pool.

A note on Realm Abilitys. The 'augmented stat' RA's do not transfer to pet, however, the Toughness RA DOES transfer to pet, so if you are going for the toughest pet possible, this is the RA of choice.

To Summarise:

* Base stats do not effect pet - new necros only need to add to int and dex attributes.
* Buffs on necro do not pass to pet at time of summoning.
* Stats that pass at time of summon: hits and con
* Stats that are in effect after summon: dex, resists
* Cap hits and con for summoning suit
* Cap int, dex, resists, power pool for fighting suit
* Armor and con buffs add to pets absorb, dexterity adds to absorb and lowers casting speed

megatron
Gryphon Knight

Postby megatron » Feb 09, 2017 23:07

Base con does nothing? It affects your necro's HP... which is directly related to your Pets hp based on what you said "it's hit-points are determined by the amount of constitution and hitpoints that the necro has at the instant the pet arrives."

Am I wrong?

Let me know because i will re-roll over this.

defill
Myrmidon

Postby defill » Feb 09, 2017 23:31

megatron wrote:Base con does nothing? It affects your necro's HP...

But it doesn't

10 con at creation for a necro is wasted 10 points.

megatron
Gryphon Knight

Postby megatron » Mar 20, 2017 20:33

Ok that was really a poor answer to my question...

So, from what i understand... For every point of constitution you get like 10 additional hp (guess).
Your pets hp are determined based on caster con and hit points (from the first post in this thread).
so more con = more caster hit points which should = more pet HP ?

So adding 10 con should bring your caster hit points up by 100 (guess) and from there your pet should get like 70 additional hp and some abs bump.

Tell me where this is wrong?

Matricus
Warder

Postby Matricus » Mar 20, 2017 21:26

megatron wrote:For every point of constitution you get like 10 additional hp (guess).
Your pets hp are determined based on caster con and hit points (from the first post in this thread).
so more con = more caster hit points which should = more pet HP ?

The pet has it's own base HP. Its HP is increased by the bonus HP from equipment (constitution + flat HP)... + Toughness RA, at the time of summon.

megatron
Gryphon Knight

Postby megatron » Mar 20, 2017 21:35

Does a level 50 necro pet (no buffs/ no gear) have more hp if the caster spent 10 on con at char creation.

Lev
Gryphon Knight

Postby Lev » Mar 21, 2017 11:44

megatron wrote:Does a level 50 necro pet (no buffs/ no gear) have more hp if the caster spent 10 on con at char creation.

no

silnas
Guardian

Postby silnas » May 01, 2017 11:13

Found this during my searches:

http://noblemenguild.tripod.com/id4.html

Can guarantee that its 100% accurate, but it still and interesting read.

waxx
Guardian

Postby waxx » May 15, 2017 21:52

I can confirm that base constitution does not affect a pet's hit points. I just rolled two Necros to test it. The necro with all points into constitution had his pet die after taking approx 34 points of damage. Which was the exact same as the necro with no points into constitution.

Blue
Developer
Developer

Postby Blue » May 15, 2017 22:32

CON on pets or mobs increases absorb.
It's done when it's done. Thanks for your patience.
Every bug gets fixed. Sooner or later.

"It is an inescapable law of nature that the amount of satisfaction one gains from achieving something
is related to how hard it is and easy things can only elicit a fleeting superficial sort of pleasure."

Blue says, "you used macro tools or macro keyboard"
Pala says, "i am disabled. and i have a mechanic left hand that can be programed. its hard to play woith one hand"

[Appeal] Bxxxxxxxx: "why is RA first aid cann man i stealth use and not unstealth cann man ra if man use unstealth ?????????"
BannedUser: "i was not using automate game action my hand was fall on keyboard during i was sleep .... i was completly fall on keyboard ..."

brahouf
Warder

Postby brahouf » May 16, 2017 12:25

Hello,

And quickness is transfered to the pet ?

because abomination is very slow.

thx

Next

Return to Necromancer