Minstrel SC-Template: + Instruments

Alienne
Warder

Postby Alienne » Jul 10, 2018 18:03

Hello everybody.

I'm not sure how it behaves in particular at the patch 1.65 on Uthgard.

Minne has a skill of 50 on instruments.

Does it make sense to include "instruments" in the template (+ on the skill)?

I remember that the damage curve from 50 onwards drops so much that the increase in damage would only be marginal. Is this true on the server here too?

Another argument would be a significant increase in the pet-charming-pulse . What about it?

Would be great if someone could and would help me.

Thank you so much,
Alienne

Tohu
Myrmidon

Postby Tohu » Jul 10, 2018 21:37

There is no cap to charms. With 50+11 instrument, you can expect charming orange/red con mobs.
Looking for a DAoC 1.65 classic server.
Uth-Two: Nightshade <Lonely Teddy Bear> - Minstrel/Paladin <One Man Army> - Runemaster <TEAM AMERICA>
Genesis: Bard/Eldritch/Nightshade <Rainbow Unicorns> - Minstrel/Friar <Original Gamers>
Uth-One: Bard/Eldritch/Nightshade <The Covenant> - Shaman/Runemaster/Shadowblade <BabyBoyZ>

Return to Minstrel