Any good Minstrel guides?

Kenose
Warder

Postby Kenose » May 11, 2018 21:36

I'm looking for general tips and tricks on how to maximize twisting and general knowledge on hymns and charming etc.

I can't seem to find any set guides with a google search or in the forums here... anyone got any known guides or a good place to find any?

I"m completely new to the class and I'm having a hard time knowing the duration on when to twist a song and the best methods on charm solo'ing and good pets to find. I've got a good jist down for swapping instruments and weapons, but other than that I'm kinda just winging it and was hoping for more of a honed out process.

joga
Myrmidon

Postby joga » Aug 04, 2018 20:09

Seconded.

I'd like to read one as well.

Hasbulat
Myrmidon

Postby Hasbulat » Aug 09, 2018 23:09

joga wrote:Seconded.

I'd like to read one as well.

you ve got a massage :)

Return to Minstrel