Minstrel epic quest, lvl 11 Wisdom not offered.

Vanden
Guardian

Postby Vanden » Aug 31, 2017 16:09

I may be doing something wrong, I haven't played this game in over a decade.

I've completed the Traveler's Way -- Stones of Power at level 7 (As referenced here http://camelot.allakhazam.com/quests.ht ... cquest=472). Since then (I'm now level 20), every time I visit the minstrel trainer in Camelot, I'm never offered any other quest.

I recieved the Svelte Armor Leggings as a reward, and the quest shows up as completed when I type /quests.

Minstrel name in game is Trach.

Is there a step I'm missing?

Thanks!

Pao
Gryphon Knight

Postby Pao » Aug 31, 2017 17:41

Hope GMs are fine with what they have stated, that they are fine with just 80 people (300ppl was Trishin Statement long time ago) playing the game under their vision.
Its important to leave this server running doesn't matter how low the numbers will be. The other servers can fail but Uthgard still will be there, thats Uthgards only chance.

Edit 19/09/21: Well Uthgards chance has come.

Vanden
Guardian

Postby Vanden » Sep 01, 2017 00:15

That's a very useful link, thank you!

All of the minstrel epic quests are working fine and coded green, according to the chart. Not sure what to do now :(

Samirane
Eagle Knight

Postby Samirane » Sep 01, 2017 12:31

Vanden wrote:That's a very useful link, thank you!

All of the minstrel epic quests are working fine and coded green, according to the chart. Not sure what to do now :(

sometimes its just another npc starting. not sure if there are maybe 2 minstrel trainer in camelot.. or just look around, if any of the other trainer accidently got a yellow circle for you. but i think the easiest way is to ask another minstrel if he know whats going wrong..

idea taken from the comments on zam:

Go talk to the other trainer in Camelot, it tells you which trainer you have to talk to, I have this quest as a minstrel, I talked to the trainer in the Academy but he told me to go find more information so I talked to the trainer in the sqare and he gave me the book
Langsam und stetig ernährt sich das Murmeltier

WishYouWereHere

Vanden
Guardian

Postby Vanden » Sep 01, 2017 19:48

Samirane wrote:
Vanden wrote:That's a very useful link, thank you!

sometimes its just another npc starting. not sure if there are maybe 2 minstrel trainer in camelot.. or just look around, if any of the other trainer accidently got a yellow circle for you. but i think the easiest way is to ask another minstrel if he know whats going wrong..

idea taken from the comments on zam:

Go talk to the other trainer in Camelot, it tells you which trainer you have to talk to, I have this quest as a minstrel, I talked to the trainer in the Academy but he told me to go find more information so I talked to the trainer in the sqare and he gave me the book

There are two minstrel trainers in Camelot! The one inside the academy started the quest for me, thanks!

Zam has Master Dubri as the starting NPC, on Uthgard he's by the fountain and does NOT give the quest.

I didn't even realize there was a minst trainer inside the academy, i figured wizards and such would be in there not a minstrel trainer...haha.

Thanks for the tip, looks like I'm not bugged afterall, yay!

Samirane
Eagle Knight

Postby Samirane » Sep 01, 2017 19:55

glad i could help you ;)
Langsam und stetig ernährt sich das Murmeltier

WishYouWereHere

Return to Minstrel