Scura tragedia

Banael
Warder

Postby Banael » May 28, 2017 09:55

Hi
blocked in level 15 minst epic, at brother darren who expects an item I never received...
any clue ?
thanks in advance
[img]https://uthsig.000webhostapp.com/uthsig.php?

indio68
Warder

Postby indio68 » Aug 03, 2017 19:08

same here...any tips?? seems this quest changed fomr other daoc version..i went into what i suppose is the fallen tower in cornwall..,i write the words a named mage appear but he attack me and i cant interact with him in any way...i've said List beofree i died..any tips pls?

Abydos
Game Master
Game Master

Postby Abydos » Aug 03, 2017 19:28

indio68 wrote:same here...any tips?? seems this quest changed fomr other daoc version..i went into what i suppose is the fallen tower in cornwall..,i write the words a named mage appear but he attack me and i cant interact with him in any way...i've said List beofree i died..any tips pls?

Defend yourself from those who would harm you. Spirits of the dead do not always rest in peace. (This quest is working normally)

indio68
Warder

Postby indio68 » Aug 05, 2017 02:06

Abydos wrote:
indio68 wrote:same here...any tips?? seems this quest changed fomr other daoc version..i went into what i suppose is the fallen tower in cornwall..,i write the words a named mage appear but he attack me and i cant interact with him in any way...i've said List beofree i died..any tips pls?

Defend yourself from those who would harm you. Spirits of the dead do not always rest in peace. (This quest is working normally)

so i need to kill the named and his pet , but when i say the 3 words how can i speak to him for the "list"? Also allakazam speak about salisbury plain too...it's so consufing
i see a named evoker that seems alive, not a spirit..

indio68
Warder

Postby indio68 » Aug 08, 2017 16:14

was the wrong place...the damn Mage that give you clue, in realty give you bad clues..he spoke about a fallen tower, as in quest text , and you are forced to go tu the fallen tower near the farm..instead the right location in south-east of Ctacombs..and its a normal intect tower..stupid NPC. :twisted:

Abydos
Game Master
Game Master

Postby Abydos » Aug 08, 2017 16:30

I'll review the text to see if I can make it more clear. I believe the words "fallen tower" actually do imply Salisbury as there is an area (You have entered the fallen tower).

indio68
Warder

Postby indio68 » Aug 09, 2017 21:45

Abydos wrote:I'll review the text to see if I can make it more clear. I believe the words "fallen tower" actually do imply Salisbury as there is an area (You have entered the fallen tower).

yep , the quest changed in live version so the tecxt is very confusing...i think all who claim is broken , like i did, is because they go in the wrong place..if u cana djust the text this will solve most of the problems. thank you for the help.

Scarfacer
Guardian

Postby Scarfacer » Oct 08, 2017 15:07

Any news on this i am stuck at step 7, questlog tells me to go to the fallen tower in cornwall. All i can find there is a summoning tower. Nothing happend...
Tried to go to salisbury after reading of changes in allkahazam. Loc 11k 44k
Nothing so far .....
Runing around for hours now

Martox
Guardian

Postby Martox » Oct 24, 2017 13:37

I was also stuck at step 7 of this quest as a Minstrel, however after running around for hours I finally figured out how to complete it after re-reading Indio68’s posts several times.
The Fallen/Lost tower is located in Cornwall southeast from the Catacombs.

Go into the lower part of the tower during nighttime and write the following:
proximare spiritus nonorare
Wait for the spirit to ask the riddle and write:
life becomes death
That should complete the quest.

I’m guessing the advice about going to Salisbury Loc 11k 44k from allkahazam, could be Sorcerer/Wizards, who apparently also receives this epic quest.

Return to Minstrel