Armor/Wep Procs

Superswordes
Warder

Postby Superswordes » Mar 16, 2017 05:52

What kind are people using on Minstrels and why. Which procs for which pieces?

Appreciate input.
Superduck QuackAttack - Lvl 37 ish Minstrel comming to an RVR zone near you soon.

Ardri
Eagle Knight

Postby Ardri » Mar 17, 2017 14:29

Ablative reactive procs on all armor except for maybe boots/gloves because they have the lowest chance to be hit (3-5% i believe). So on those you could put haste/af charges and just recharge them so you don't have to swap. Also those pieces are the cheapest to get MP so you have 10 charges.

As for weapon it's either energy or spirit weapon proc (i think energy is better).
<Bushido>
Ardri - Minstrel
Quickonthedraw - Cabalist
Bareknucklechamp - Merc

http://imgur.com/P2fR3JZ

aylictal
Myrmidon

Postby aylictal » Mar 31, 2017 23:32

Ardri wrote:Ablative reactive procs on all armor except for maybe boots/gloves because they have the lowest chance to be hit (3-5% i believe). So on those you could put haste/af charges and just recharge them so you don't have to swap. Also those pieces are the cheapest to get MP so you have 10 charges.

As for weapon it's either energy or spirit weapon proc (i think energy is better).

Pretty accurate. I use mp glove with af charges on it because clerics rarely will be able to afford you it and it's really nice as minstrel tends to get trained a lot early in fights.

I do prefer spirit proc weapon, or omni if you can find a dragon weap.

Knaller
Warder

Postby Knaller » Jun 07, 2017 10:14

If I want to solo mostly on minstrel, would abla proc really make sense? Considering that I ll have abla song running if I m forced into melee (unless I have a pet charmed ofc). But if abla song is running, abla procs become useless or does it stack somehow?

Stasis
Eagle Knight

Postby Stasis » Jun 07, 2017 11:27

Im thinking about running atleast one item with str/con debuff (solo/duo sneak) But not sure if haste/af is better.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

aylictal
Myrmidon

Postby aylictal » Jun 22, 2017 17:40

Knaller wrote:If I want to solo mostly on minstrel, would abla proc really make sense? Considering that I ll have abla song running if I m forced into melee (unless I have a pet charmed ofc). But if abla song is running, abla procs become useless or does it stack somehow?

Yeah you're gonna want ablative proc. It's best bang for your buck period and you'll be kinda shocked how big of a deal it can make in fights, moreso if solo.

Return to Minstrel