Qbars

Stasis
Eagle Knight

Postby Stasis » Feb 01, 2017 10:03

Im working on my qbars so they are "DNA" when i hit 50.
I plan on doing 44 Thrust

I need 3-4 slots then?
1. Tranquillize, pre snare
2. Wyvernfang, snare
3. Basiliskfang, (side style)
4. Pierce, rare style, not sure because of the bleed or an anytime with higher growth rate than Tranquillize.

When i twist speed and Charm will i have to target my pet each time when i recharm?
So i will need drum+speed+ target pet+ charm to twist.

EDIT:
Will i need qbar 1 page 2 be "active" for qbinds for that qbar page to work, or i can have most stuff on page 1-10 on qbar 1) even if i have page 1 static

Ilerget
Phoenix Knight

Postby Ilerget » Feb 01, 2017 17:28

Stasis wrote:will i have to target my pet each time when i recharm?

yes
It's the thrill of the chase
and I'm coming after you.

krycek
Gryphon Knight

Postby krycek » Feb 01, 2017 21:37

Stasis wrote:Im working on my qbars so they are "DNA" when i hit 50.

I need 3-4 slots then?
2. Wyvernfang, snare
4. Pierce, rare style, not sure because of the bleed or an anytime with higher growth rate than Tranquillize.

When i twist speed and Charm will i have to target my pet each time when i recharm?

EDIT:
Will i need qbar 1 page 2 be "active" for qbinds for that qbar page to work, or i can have most stuff on page 1-10 on qbar 1) even if i have page 1 static

You don't need qbind bars to be showing if thats what you mean. I always set my qbinds to qbar1 page 5 and have qbar1 page 1/2/3 showing, never 5, and they work. Example I always set purge as my C button, so would be /qbind 5 5, but I never see qbar1 page 5. Then I'll throw Purge on another set of qbar's where its visible just to see the timer. Hope that is what you were asking lol
Krycek - Infiltrator

Stasis
Eagle Knight

Postby Stasis » Feb 02, 2017 08:45

krycek wrote:
Stasis wrote:Im working on my qbars so they are "DNA" when i hit 50.

I need 3-4 slots then?
2. Wyvernfang, snare

EDIT:

You don't need qbind bars to be showing if thats what you mean. I always set my qbinds to qbar1 page 5 and have qbar1 page 1/2/3 showing, never 5, and they work. Example I always set purge as my C button, so would be /qbind 5 5, but I never see qbar1 page 5. Then I'll throw Purge on another set of qbar's where its visible just to see the timer. Hope that is what you were asking lol

Exactly what im asking. when you said purge i realise im back to the drawing table as i forgot RA's
Jesus this class have a lot of buttons....

Stasis
Eagle Knight

Postby Stasis » Feb 02, 2017 08:46

Ilerget wrote:

yes

Can i make a macro or icon that i can push to target him?
Im only lvl 18 so cant charm jet

Ilerget
Phoenix Knight

Postby Ilerget » Feb 02, 2017 11:26

Stasis wrote:
Ilerget wrote:

yes

Can i make a macro or icon that i can push to target him?
Im only lvl 18 so cant charm jet

I use bobs ui and usually use shift+leftclick on attack button in pet window to get the icon
It's the thrill of the chase
and I'm coming after you.

Return to Minstrel