8vs8

Kha
Gryphon Knight

Postby Kha » Dec 22, 2016 19:25

Always been like this. Confirmed. Got test it yourself if you really can't believe it.
Or just watch videos of good minstrels.

03:05 pet mezzed // 03:06 pet released = demezz.
https://youtu.be/CvucN9HC708?t=3m4s

And yes, UTH 01 had actually bugs on minstrel charm (pulse frequency single not double, max level cap, spam etc).
Fortunately, they are working on doing a real 1.65 minst for Uth 2.0
Even if for now, max level cap bugged, release button broken, and pulse frequency single not double :-P
Issues are open, and they are working on this. ( 1911 2489 etc)
Last edited by Kha on Dec 22, 2016 19:32, edited 2 times in total.

moha
Myrmidon

Postby moha » Dec 22, 2016 19:29

Nezix wrote:
moha wrote:Releasing a mezzed or rooted minstrel/menta pet always cured the cc. It was always like that on live servers and should be on uthgard as well.

On Uthgard I remember:
Minstrels not being able to spam charm
Minstrels being able to send multiple pets on one player (pet did not aggro minstrel after charm gone)

Don't get me wrong, I really hope you're right - but can you please find some forum discussion about specifically the purging? I'm at work but I'll load up Live later today and test this.

Those are obviously bugs. Upvote them on the tracker so they get fixed before release.

For the CC, I don't know when you played live servers for the last time but that's common knowledge. Just look for some minstrel pov on youtube and you should find some examples pretty quick.

Stasis
Eagle Knight

Postby Stasis » Dec 22, 2016 19:36

What would you prefer to Grp with as a duo and a trio? No stealth

moha
Myrmidon

Postby moha » Dec 22, 2016 19:37

Stasis wrote:What would you prefer to Grp with as a duo and a trio? No stealth

Minstrel, Sorc, Cleric is really strong.

Kha
Gryphon Knight

Postby Kha » Dec 22, 2016 19:59

moha wrote:
Stasis wrote:What would you prefer to Grp with as a duo and a trio? No stealth

Minstrel, Sorc, Cleric is really strong.

By far the best trio alb in my opinion.
If you manage to handle very big pet, (buffed by the cleric) you can count this at a 3,5 man :lol:
2 Mezz 2 demezz 1 heal
The only problem could be dps when you are outnumbered.

Thalien
Phoenix Knight

Postby Thalien » Dec 22, 2016 22:23

caby+minstrel is awesome duo as well. Add cleric for trio
Fabienne - Blademaster
Junia - Bard
Audrina - Ench
-----
Zoe - Sorc
Stella - Pala
Devon - Scout

Ardri
Eagle Knight

Postby Ardri » Dec 22, 2016 22:34

moha wrote:
Nezix wrote:
moha wrote:Releasing a mezzed or rooted minstrel/menta pet always cured the cc. It was always like that on live servers and should be on uthgard as well.

On Uthgard I remember:
Minstrels not being able to spam charm
Minstrels being able to send multiple pets on one player (pet did not aggro minstrel after charm gone)

Don't get me wrong, I really hope you're right - but can you please find some forum discussion about specifically the purging? I'm at work but I'll load up Live later today and test this.

Those are obviously bugs. Upvote them on the tracker so they get fixed before release.

For the CC, I don't know when you played live servers for the last time but that's common knowledge. Just look for some minstrel pov on youtube and you should find some examples pretty quick.

I second this.

Everyone in this thread needs to go upvote issue 1911: https://uthgard.org/tracker/issue/1911/

And upvote issue 2489: https://uthgard.org/tracker/issue/2489/
<Bushido>
Ardri - Minstrel
Quickonthedraw - Cabalist
Bareknucklechamp - Merc

http://imgur.com/P2fR3JZ

Previous

Return to Minstrel