Minstrel Instruments

Bates
Warder

Postby Bates » Dec 14, 2016 03:59

I'm guessing that Minstrels will still have to change between Drum>lute>guitar to play appropriate chants/spells?

Will we be able to use one instrument for all chants/spells?

Looking forward to playing with/against you all <3
Powertrip - Necro

Nezix
Phoenix Knight

Postby Nezix » Dec 14, 2016 05:01

Bates wrote:
Will we be able to use one instrument for all chants/spells?

No, you will need to switch to Drum for speed, Flute for Mez, and Lute for Regen.
You can equip one in your ranged slot and one in your 2h slot, so you only really need to drag and drop for the 3rd. But you have to switch between the two you do have equipped before playing a song just like a tank that has 1h, shield, 2h has to switch to go between the 1h/shield and 2h.

There are keyboard options for ranged / 2h / 1h etc so if you don't want to click you don't have to have them on your bar.
Nezix - 50 Minstrel <The Band>

Merlin: Arthur, what is best in life?
Arthur: To crush your enemies, to see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentations of their Lurikeens.

Bates
Warder

Postby Bates » Dec 16, 2016 03:00

That's what I figured, thanks for the edification :)
Powertrip - Necro

xstylenx
Warder

Postby xstylenx » Jan 12, 2017 18:35

Wtb Harp From live
Strength and Honor,
Phatboi-bors

Kallisti
Warder

Postby Kallisti » Jan 12, 2017 18:39

You barely will need to change instruments as the healing song from the lute is pretty useless. In all my 5 years of playing Kallisti on Galahad I can barely remember a time when I played the lute above level 10, except in videos :)

Return to Minstrel