Minstrel Spec Points Bug, AT BUSTED!

ShepDex
Warder

Postby ShepDex » Dec 03, 2016 16:21

So after my long post yesterday and crunching numbers all morning, I decided to try and test some of the specs.

Shocked at what I found! Currently with the spec points given to Mins on Uthgard, 50 instruments / 44 Thrust is not possible, EVEN WITH FULL AT!!!

Please see my issue tracker post and give it the much needed attention so if anyone wants to AT, it won't be wasted.

https://uthgard.org/tracker/issue/2755/

Am I missing something??? Are our mins on open beta testing not treated as Full AT? If you respec, you have 12 in instruments so I am assuming that is Full AT... I'm so confused now :gaga:

/Cheers

- Shep

ShepDex
Warder

Postby ShepDex » Dec 03, 2016 20:18

So this happened because I used a toon from insta 30. should be ok with fresh toons, I will test more now. thanks to those who pointed it out. DISREGARD this. Mods feel free to delete this post.

Ardri
Eagle Knight

Postby Ardri » Dec 05, 2016 19:51

ShepDex wrote:So this happened because I used a toon from insta 30. should be ok with fresh toons, I will test more now. thanks to those who pointed it out. DISREGARD this. Mods feel free to delete this post.

Can confirm, i did the same and thought AT was bugged. But it was this.
<Bushido>
Ardri - Minstrel
Quickonthedraw - Cabalist
Bareknucklechamp - Merc

http://imgur.com/P2fR3JZ

Return to Minstrel