Charm and Speedsong

elwuff
Warder

Postby elwuff » Jul 06, 2016 10:53

hi,

i just tested a little bit with minstrel but when i tried to run with speedsong and pet i was doing switching all the time but running out of endu very quick. and since there is only an endu potion for 2mins it will be very annoying and expensive to run both.

was it in 1.65 like this, i remembered all the time running both without this huge endu problem.

Makish
Gryphon Knight

Postby Makish » Jul 06, 2016 15:16

u will be out of endu, but since the dont require you to have endu when you cast em u can keep em up as long as you want
Ololofeld - BD - Lyo/Mid

Nezix
Phoenix Knight

Postby Nezix » Jul 06, 2016 16:05

elwuff wrote:hi,

i just tested a little bit with minstrel but when i tried to run with speedsong and pet i was doing switching all the time but running out of endu very quick. and since there is only an endu potion for 2mins it will be very annoying and expensive to run both.

was it in 1.65 like this, i remembered all the time running both without this huge endu problem.

Yes it was like this in 1.65. As mentioned by others, you can keep it up forever and then just use a endo pot when you need to catch someone or when you enter a fight.
Nezix - 50 Minstrel <The Band>

Merlin: Arthur, what is best in life?
Arthur: To crush your enemies, to see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentations of their Lurikeens.

Return to Minstrel