Minstrel Templates

User avatar
Noleran
Warder
 
Posts: 37
Joined: Oct 17, 2011 20:35

Postby Noleran » Apr 23, 2017 21:57

Very Cheap Temp
Just DF and Pygm Gobo Jewel - No Epic needed
On Instrumentslot only drop on str and qui.
With Race Briton, get 5% spirit 27% crush and 28% slash.


Stats:
Strength: 73 Int: 0 Hits: 204
Constitut.: 80 Piety: 0 Mana : 0
Dexterity.: 75 Charisma : 76
Quickness: 75 Emphatie : 0

Resis:
Crush : 25 Heat : 26 Body : 27
Slah: 25 Cold : 27 Spirit : 0
Thrust : 27 Matter: 7 Energy: 26

Fertigkeiten:
11 Stealth
11 Slash
11 Instruments


Chest:
Imbue Punkte: 33,5 von 1 (99% Qual) Überladen: unmöglich
Juwel 1: 22 Quickness - 99% (Precious) Airy Essence Jewel
Juwel 2: 7 Slash Resist - 99% (Imperfect) Watery Shielding Jewel
Juwel 3: 9 Thrust Resist - 99% (Polished) Airy Shielding Jewel
Juwel 4: 5 Energy Resist - 99% (Flawed) Light Shielding Jewel
Bonus 5: Leer
Nutzen: 56,7

Arms:
Imbue Punkte: 33,0 von 1 (99% Qual) Überladen: unmöglich
Juwel 1: 60 Hits - 99% (Precious) Blood Essence Jewel
Juwel 2: 16 Charisma - 99% (Polished) Icy Essence Jewel
Juwel 3: 5 Slash Resist - 99% (Flawed) Watery Shielding Jewel
Juwel 4: 9 Crush Resist - 99% (Polished) Fiery Shielding Jewel
Bonus 5: Leer
Nutzen: 53,7

Head:
Imbue Punkte: 33,5 von 1 (99% Qual) Überladen: unmöglich
Juwel 1: 3 Stealth - 99% (Rough) Airy Battle Jewel
Juwel 2: 4 Instruments - 99% (Flawed) Vapor Fervor Sigil
Juwel 3: 22 Quickness - 99% (Precious) Airy Essence Jewel
Juwel 4: 7 Crush Resist - 99% (Imperfect) Fiery Shielding Jewel
Bonus 5: Leer
Nutzen: 63,7

Legs:
Imbue Punkte: 33,0 von 1 (99% Qual) Überladen: unmöglich
Juwel 1: 16 Charisma - 99% (Polished) Icy Essence Jewel
Juwel 2: 44 Hits - 99% (Polished) Blood Essence Jewel
Juwel 3: 3 Crush Resist - 99% (Rough) Fiery Shielding Jewel
Juwel 4: 11 Thrust Resist - 99% (Faceted) Airy Shielding Jewel
Bonus 5: Leer
Nutzen: 49,7

Gloves:
Imbue Punkte: 33,0 von 1 (99% Qual) Überladen: unmöglich
Juwel 1: 4 Stealth - 99% (Flawed) Airy Battle Jewel
Juwel 2: 52 Hits - 99% (Faceted) Blood Essence Jewel
Juwel 3: 19 Dexterity - 99% (Faceted) Vapor Essence Jewel
Juwel 4: 3 Instruments - 99% (Rough) Vapor Fervor Sigil
Bonus 5: Leer
Nutzen: 60,7

Feet:
Imbue Punkte: 33,5 von 1 (99% Qual) Überladen: unmöglich
Juwel 1: 4 Instruments - 99% (Flawed) Vapor Fervor Sigil
Juwel 2: 4 Stealth - 99% (Flawed) Airy Battle Jewel
Juwel 3: 3 Slash - 99% (Rough) Watery War Sigil
Juwel 4: 7 Slash Resist - 99% (Imperfect) Watery Shielding Jewel
Bonus 5: Leer
Nutzen: 69,0

Weapon:
Imbue Punkte: 33,5 von 1 (99% Qual) Überladen: unmöglich
Juwel 1: 4 Slash - 99% (Flawed) Watery War Sigil
Juwel 2: 19 Quickness - 99% (Faceted) Airy Essence Jewel
Juwel 3: 7 Energy Resist - 99% (Imperfect) Light Shielding Jewel
Juwel 4: 7 Body Resist - 99% (Imperfect) Dusty Shielding Jewel
Bonus 5: Leer
Nutzen: 60,7

Shield:
Imbue Punkte: 36,5 von 1 (99% Qual) Überladen: unmöglich
Juwel 1: 4 Slash - 99% (Flawed) Watery War Sigil
Juwel 2: 7 Heat Resist - 99% (Imperfect) Heated Shielding Jewel
Juwel 3: 25 Strength - 99% (Flawless) Fiery Essence Jewel
Juwel 4: 7 Cold Resist - 99% (Imperfect) Icy Shielding Jewel
Bonus 5: Leer
Nutzen: 64,8

Instruments:
Imbue Punkte: 30,0 von 1 (99% Qual) Überladen: unmöglich
Juwel 1: 7 Heat Resist - 99% (Imperfect) Heated Shielding Jewel
Juwel 2: 7 Cold Resist - 99% (Imperfect) Icy Shielding Jewel
Juwel 3: 7 Body Resist - 99% (Imperfect) Dusty Shielding Jewel
Juwel 4: 7 Energy Resist - 99% (Imperfect) Light Shielding Jewel
Bonus 5: Leer
Nutzen: 56,0

Necklace:
Name: aa Uth DF Hals
Stufe: 0 Qualität: 99%
Bonus: 0%
Herkunft:
Effekt 1: 7 Thrust Resist
Effekt 2: 7 Body Resist
Effekt 3: 48 Hits
Effekt 4: 7 Energy Resist
Nutzen: 54,0

Cloak:
Name: aaa Uth DF Cloak Alb
Stufe: 0 Qualität: 99%
Bonus: 0%
Herkunft:
Effekt 1: 12 Dexterity
Effekt 2: 12 Quickness
Effekt 3: 12 Heat Resist
Nutzen: 40,1

Jewel:
Name: aaa Uth Gobo Juwel
Stufe: 0 Qualität: 99%
Bonus: 0%
Herkunft:
Effekt 1: 7 Energy Resist
Effekt 2: 7 Body Resist
Effekt 3: 7 Heat Resist
Effekt 4: 7 Matter Resist
Nutzen: 56,0

Belt:
Name: aaa Uth DF Belt Alb
Stufe: 0 Qualität: 99%
Bonus: 0%
Herkunft:
Effekt 1: 12 Strength
Effekt 2: 6 Body Resist
Effekt 3: 6 Slash Resist
Effekt 4: 6 Crush Resist
Nutzen: 44,0

Right Ring:
Name: aaa Uth DF Ring Alb
Stufe: 0 Qualität: 99%
Bonus: 0%
Herkunft:
Effekt 1: 18 Constitution
Effekt 2: 18 Strength
Effekt 3: 10 Cold Resist
Nutzen: 44,1

Left Ring:
Name: aaa Uth DF Ring Alb
Stufe: 0 Qualität: 99%
Bonus: 0%
Herkunft:
Effekt 1: 18 Constitution
Effekt 2: 18 Strength
Effekt 3: 10 Cold Resist
Nutzen: 44,1

Right Bracer:
Name: aaa Uth DF Bracer Alb
Stufe: 0 Qualität: 99%
Bonus: 0%
Herkunft:
Effekt 1: 22 Constitution
Effekt 2: 22 Dexterity
Effekt 3: 22 Charisma
Nutzen: 44,2

Left Bracer:
Name: aaa Uth DF Bracer Alb
Stufe: 0 Qualität: 99%
Bonus: 0%
Herkunft:
Effekt 1: 22 Constitution
Effekt 2: 22 Dexterity
Effekt 3: 22 Charisma
Nutzen: 44,2
Image
Image
Image

vylette
Warder
 
Posts: 8
Joined: Jun 05, 2017 08:53

Postby vylette » Aug 04, 2017 19:57

For those of you minstrels with a full MP set (expensive cap all template):

Lose Quickness, Slash Skill and 1% thrust (25% thrust) on the instrument swap.
Can swap slashing gems for thrust skill, if you are a thrust minstrel.



Code: Select all
Config Report

Stats
------------------------------------------------------------------------
  Str:  76  Int:  0  Hits:  203
  Con:  75  Pie:  0  Power:  0
  Dex:  75  Cha:  75
  Qui:  77  Emp:  0

Resists
------------------------------------------------------------------------
  Body:  28  Energy:  25  Crush:  25
  Cold:  25  Matter:  25  Thrust:  27
  Heat:  25  Spirit:  26  Slash:  25

Skills
------------------------------------------------------------------------
11 Instruments
11 Stealth
11 Slash


Piece Listing
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Chest
        Imbue Points: 37.5 of 32 Quality: 100 Overcharge: 38%
        Gem 1: 13 Constitution - 99 Imperfect Earthen Essence Jewel
        Gem 2: 28 Dexterity - 99 Perfect Vapor Essence Jewel
        Gem 3: 11 Slash Resist - 99 Faceted Watery Shielding Jewel
        Gem 4: 10 Charisma - 99 Flawed Icy Essence Jewel
        Proc: Empty -
        Utility: 56.00
Arms
        Imbue Points: 36.5 of 32 Quality: 100 Overcharge: 58%
        Gem 1: 4 Instruments - 99 Flawed Vapor Fervor Sigil
        Gem 2: 3 Stealth - 99 Rough Airy Battle Jewel
        Gem 3: 9 Crush Resist - 99 Polished Fiery Shielding Jewel
        Gem 4: 9 Heat Resist - 99 Polished Heated Shielding Jewel
        Proc: Empty -
        Utility: 71.00
Head
        Imbue Points: 37.5 of 32 Quality: 100 Overcharge: 38%
        Gem 1: 9 Spirit Resist - 99 Polished Vapor Shielding Jewel
        Gem 2: 9 Heat Resist - 99 Polished Heated Shielding Jewel
        Gem 3: 7 Cold Resist - 99 Imperfect Icy Shielding Jewel
        Gem 4: 4 Stealth - 99 Flawed Airy Battle Jewel
        Proc: Empty -
        Utility: 70.00
Legs
        Imbue Points: 37.5 of 32 Quality: 100 Overcharge: 38%
        Gem 1: 11 Thrust Resist - 99 Faceted Airy Shielding Jewel
        Gem 2: 7 Strength - 99 Rough Fiery Essence Jewel
        Gem 3: 11 Energy Resist - 99 Faceted Light Shielding Jewel
        Gem 4: 3 Instruments - 99 Rough Vapor Fervor Sigil
        Proc: Empty -
        Utility: 63.67
Hands
        Imbue Points: 37.5 of 32 Quality: 100 Overcharge: 38%
        Gem 1: 3 Crush Resist - 99 Rough Fiery Shielding Jewel
        Gem 2: 9 Matter Resist - 99 Polished Earthen Shielding Jewel
        Gem 3: 76 Hits - 99 Perfect Blood Essence Jewel
        Gem 4: 25 Dexterity - 99 Flawless Vapor Essence Jewel
        Proc: Empty -
        Utility: 59.67
Feet
        Imbue Points: 37.5 of 32 Quality: 100 Overcharge: 38%
        Gem 1: 9 Spirit Resist - 99 Polished Vapor Shielding Jewel
        Gem 2: 3 Slash - 99 Rough Watery War Sigil
        Gem 3: 25 Charisma - 99 Flawless Icy Essence Jewel
        Gem 4: 22 Constitution - 99 Precious Earthen Essence Jewel
        Proc: Empty -
        Utility: 64.33
Right Hand
        Imbue Points: 37.5 of 32 Quality: 100 Overcharge: 38%
        Gem 1: 9 Matter Resist - 99 Polished Earthen Shielding Jewel
        Gem 2: 19 Quickness - 99 Faceted Airy Essence Jewel
        Gem 3: 4 Slash - 99 Flawed Watery War Sigil
        Gem 4: 4 Instruments - 99 Flawed Vapor Fervor Sigil
        Proc: Empty -
        Utility: 70.67
Left Hand
        Imbue Points: 37.5 of 32 Quality: 100 Overcharge: 38%
        Gem 1: 9 Thrust Resist - 99 Polished Airy Shielding Jewel
        Gem 2: 4 Slash - 99 Flawed Watery War Sigil
        Gem 3: 4 Stealth - 99 Flawed Airy Battle Jewel
        Gem 4: 19 Quickness - 99 Faceted Airy Essence Jewel
        Proc: Empty -
        Utility: 70.67
INSTRUMENTS:
        Imbue Points: 37.0 of 32 Quality: 100 Overcharge: 38%
        Gem 1: 4 Stealth - 99 Flawed Airy Battle Jewel
        Gem 2: 4 Instruments - 99 Flawed Vapor Fervor Sigil
        Gem 3: 7 Thrust Resist - 99 Imperfect Airy Shielding Jewel
        Gem 4: 9 Matter Resist - 99 Polished Earthen Shielding Jewel
        Proc: Empty -
        Utility: 72.00
Neck
        Name: Exquisite infernal black diamond necklace
        Level: 51 Quality: Bonus:
        Effect 1: 7 Thrust Resist
        Effect 2: 7 Body Resist
        Effect 3: 7 Energy Resist
        Effect 4: 48 Hits
     
Cloak
        Name: Cerulescent Silken Cloak
        Level: 51 Quality: Bonus:
        Effect 1: 64 Hits
        Effect 2: 21 Strength
        Effect 3: 21 Quickness
        Effect 4: 8 Slash Resist
     
Jewel
        Name: Gem of Spirit Abhorrent
        Level: 51 Quality: Bonus:
        Effect 1: 7 Body Resist
        Effect 2: 7 Energy Resist
        Effect 3: 7 Heat Resist
        Effect 4: 7 Matter Resist
   
Belt
        Name: ACcursed Belt of Might
        Level: 51 Quality: Bonus:
        Effect 1: 12 Strength
        Effect 2: 6 Body Resist
        Effect 3: 6 Crush Resist
        Effect 4: 6 Slash Resist
     
Right Ring
        Name: Exquisite infernal black diamond ring
        Level: 51 Quality: Bonus:
        Effect 1: 18 Constitution
        Effect 2: 18 Strength
        Effect 3: 10 Cold Resist
   
Left Ring
        Name: Glacial Emerald Ring
        Level: 51 Quality: Bonus:
        Effect 1: 18 Quickness
        Effect 2: 18 Strength
        Effect 3: 18 Charisma
        Effect 4: 7 Crush Resist
     
Right Wrist
        Name: Exquisite Inf Black Diamond Bracer
        Level: 51 Quality: Bonus:
        Effect 1: 22 Constitution
        Effect 2: 22 Dexterity
        Effect 3: 22 Charisma
     
Left Wrist
        Name: Veiled Bracer of Eyes
        Level: 51 Quality: Bonus:
        Effect 1: 15 Hits
        Effect 2: 8 Body Resist
        Effect 3: 8 Spirit Resist
        Effect 4: 8 Cold Resist

Kha
Gryphon Knight
 
Posts: 462
Joined: Jul 03, 2016 18:16

Postby Kha » Aug 04, 2017 20:58

vylette wrote:For those of you minstrels with a full MP set (expensive cap all template):

Lose Quickness, Slash Skill and 1% thrust (25% thrust) on the instrument swap.
Can swap slashing gems for thrust skill, if you are a thrust minstrel.



Code: Select all
Config Report

Stats
------------------------------------------------------------------------
  Str:  76  Int:  0  Hits:  203
  Con:  75  Pie:  0  Power:  0
  Dex:  75  Cha:  75
  Qui:  77  Emp:  0

Resists
------------------------------------------------------------------------
  Body:  28  Energy:  25  Crush:  25
  Cold:  25  Matter:  25  Thrust:  27
  Heat:  25  Spirit:  26  Slash:  25

Skills
------------------------------------------------------------------------
11 Instruments
11 Stealth
11 Slash


Piece Listing
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Chest
        Imbue Points: 37.5 of 32 Quality: 100 Overcharge: 38%
        Gem 1: 13 Constitution - 99 Imperfect Earthen Essence Jewel
        Gem 2: 28 Dexterity - 99 Perfect Vapor Essence Jewel
        Gem 3: 11 Slash Resist - 99 Faceted Watery Shielding Jewel
        Gem 4: 10 Charisma - 99 Flawed Icy Essence Jewel
        Proc: Empty -
        Utility: 56.00
Arms
        Imbue Points: 36.5 of 32 Quality: 100 Overcharge: 58%
        Gem 1: 4 Instruments - 99 Flawed Vapor Fervor Sigil
        Gem 2: 3 Stealth - 99 Rough Airy Battle Jewel
        Gem 3: 9 Crush Resist - 99 Polished Fiery Shielding Jewel
        Gem 4: 9 Heat Resist - 99 Polished Heated Shielding Jewel
        Proc: Empty -
        Utility: 71.00
Head
        Imbue Points: 37.5 of 32 Quality: 100 Overcharge: 38%
        Gem 1: 9 Spirit Resist - 99 Polished Vapor Shielding Jewel
        Gem 2: 9 Heat Resist - 99 Polished Heated Shielding Jewel
        Gem 3: 7 Cold Resist - 99 Imperfect Icy Shielding Jewel
        Gem 4: 4 Stealth - 99 Flawed Airy Battle Jewel
        Proc: Empty -
        Utility: 70.00
Legs
        Imbue Points: 37.5 of 32 Quality: 100 Overcharge: 38%
        Gem 1: 11 Thrust Resist - 99 Faceted Airy Shielding Jewel
        Gem 2: 7 Strength - 99 Rough Fiery Essence Jewel
        Gem 3: 11 Energy Resist - 99 Faceted Light Shielding Jewel
        Gem 4: 3 Instruments - 99 Rough Vapor Fervor Sigil
        Proc: Empty -
        Utility: 63.67
Hands
        Imbue Points: 37.5 of 32 Quality: 100 Overcharge: 38%
        Gem 1: 3 Crush Resist - 99 Rough Fiery Shielding Jewel
        Gem 2: 9 Matter Resist - 99 Polished Earthen Shielding Jewel
        Gem 3: 76 Hits - 99 Perfect Blood Essence Jewel
        Gem 4: 25 Dexterity - 99 Flawless Vapor Essence Jewel
        Proc: Empty -
        Utility: 59.67
Feet
        Imbue Points: 37.5 of 32 Quality: 100 Overcharge: 38%
        Gem 1: 9 Spirit Resist - 99 Polished Vapor Shielding Jewel
        Gem 2: 3 Slash - 99 Rough Watery War Sigil
        Gem 3: 25 Charisma - 99 Flawless Icy Essence Jewel
        Gem 4: 22 Constitution - 99 Precious Earthen Essence Jewel
        Proc: Empty -
        Utility: 64.33
Right Hand
        Imbue Points: 37.5 of 32 Quality: 100 Overcharge: 38%
        Gem 1: 9 Matter Resist - 99 Polished Earthen Shielding Jewel
        Gem 2: 19 Quickness - 99 Faceted Airy Essence Jewel
        Gem 3: 4 Slash - 99 Flawed Watery War Sigil
        Gem 4: 4 Instruments - 99 Flawed Vapor Fervor Sigil
        Proc: Empty -
        Utility: 70.67
Left Hand
        Imbue Points: 37.5 of 32 Quality: 100 Overcharge: 38%
        Gem 1: 9 Thrust Resist - 99 Polished Airy Shielding Jewel
        Gem 2: 4 Slash - 99 Flawed Watery War Sigil
        Gem 3: 4 Stealth - 99 Flawed Airy Battle Jewel
        Gem 4: 19 Quickness - 99 Faceted Airy Essence Jewel
        Proc: Empty -
        Utility: 70.67
INSTRUMENTS:
        Imbue Points: 37.0 of 32 Quality: 100 Overcharge: 38%
        Gem 1: 4 Stealth - 99 Flawed Airy Battle Jewel
        Gem 2: 4 Instruments - 99 Flawed Vapor Fervor Sigil
        Gem 3: 7 Thrust Resist - 99 Imperfect Airy Shielding Jewel
        Gem 4: 9 Matter Resist - 99 Polished Earthen Shielding Jewel
        Proc: Empty -
        Utility: 72.00
Neck
        Name: Exquisite infernal black diamond necklace
        Level: 51 Quality: Bonus:
        Effect 1: 7 Thrust Resist
        Effect 2: 7 Body Resist
        Effect 3: 7 Energy Resist
        Effect 4: 48 Hits
     
Cloak
        Name: Cerulescent Silken Cloak
        Level: 51 Quality: Bonus:
        Effect 1: 64 Hits
        Effect 2: 21 Strength
        Effect 3: 21 Quickness
        Effect 4: 8 Slash Resist
     
Jewel
        Name: Gem of Spirit Abhorrent
        Level: 51 Quality: Bonus:
        Effect 1: 7 Body Resist
        Effect 2: 7 Energy Resist
        Effect 3: 7 Heat Resist
        Effect 4: 7 Matter Resist
   
Belt
        Name: ACcursed Belt of Might
        Level: 51 Quality: Bonus:
        Effect 1: 12 Strength
        Effect 2: 6 Body Resist
        Effect 3: 6 Crush Resist
        Effect 4: 6 Slash Resist
     
Right Ring
        Name: Exquisite infernal black diamond ring
        Level: 51 Quality: Bonus:
        Effect 1: 18 Constitution
        Effect 2: 18 Strength
        Effect 3: 10 Cold Resist
   
Left Ring
        Name: Glacial Emerald Ring
        Level: 51 Quality: Bonus:
        Effect 1: 18 Quickness
        Effect 2: 18 Strength
        Effect 3: 18 Charisma
        Effect 4: 7 Crush Resist
     
Right Wrist
        Name: Exquisite Inf Black Diamond Bracer
        Level: 51 Quality: Bonus:
        Effect 1: 22 Constitution
        Effect 2: 22 Dexterity
        Effect 3: 22 Charisma
     
Left Wrist
        Name: Veiled Bracer of Eyes
        Level: 51 Quality: Bonus:
        Effect 1: 15 Hits
        Effect 2: 8 Body Resist
        Effect 3: 8 Spirit Resist
        Effect 4: 8 Cold Resist


Mp instrument may be an expansive choice ... Am at my 4th drum by now (and not even RR6).
Don't get me wrong, material prices are really low for those. But with this very low population, you'll need luck to find a flechter ready to lose 10 hours for a few MP drums at "decent" price..

vylette
Warder
 
Posts: 8
Joined: Jun 05, 2017 08:53

Postby vylette » Aug 04, 2017 21:06

Kha wrote:Mp instrument may be an expansive choice ... Am at my 4th drum by now (and not even RR6).
Don't get me wrong, material prices are really low for those. But with this very low population, you'll need luck to find a flechter ready to lose 10 hours for a few MP drums at "decent" price..



Lower Matter to 5% on instrument for a 99%.

If you rather lower spirit, swap the 9% matter on weapon with the 9% spirit from feet and then 5% spirit on your instrument.

User avatar
Ardri
Eagle Knight
 
Posts: 791
Joined: Jun 29, 2016 01:40

Postby Ardri » Aug 10, 2017 10:25

Kha wrote:
Mp instrument may be an expansive choice ... Am at my 4th drum by now (and not even RR6).
Don't get me wrong, material prices are really low for those. But with this very low population, you'll need luck to find a flechter ready to lose 10 hours for a few MP drums at "decent" price..


There is no reason to repair the drum. 70% dura drum is the same as a 100% dura drum. Both drums have speed which only lasts for 6 seconds when cancelled. All stats/resists/skills on the drum still affect you at 70%. There's no 'resist' checks like on a caster weapon or flute.
<Bushido>
Ardri - Minstrel
Quickonthedraw - Cabalist
Bareknucklechamp - Merc

http://imgur.com/P2fR3JZ

SanglanteYs
Warder
 
Posts: 12
Joined: May 03, 2017 08:01

Postby SanglanteYs » Aug 10, 2017 15:21

Name: Cerulescent Silken Cloak
Someone confirm this cloak drop for alb ?

User avatar
Aelred
Myrmidon
 
Posts: 159
Joined: Apr 16, 2016 17:58

Postby Aelred » Aug 10, 2017 15:39

Yes, I think there are even a few on the market atm. Check the sticked template item thread for details.

Kha
Gryphon Knight
 
Posts: 462
Joined: Jul 03, 2016 18:16

Postby Kha » Aug 10, 2017 19:38

Ardri wrote:
Kha wrote:
Mp instrument may be an expansive choice ... Am at my 4th drum by now (and not even RR6).
Don't get me wrong, material prices are really low for those. But with this very low population, you'll need luck to find a flechter ready to lose 10 hours for a few MP drums at "decent" price..


There is no reason to repair the drum. 70% dura drum is the same as a 100% dura drum. Both drums have speed which only lasts for 6 seconds when cancelled. All stats/resists/skills on the drum still affect you at 70%. There's no 'resist' checks like on a caster weapon or flute.


Interesting, did few test about quality, and condition, and pulse was shorter when bad quality/condition.
Was a while ago though, did they change anything ?
Level of instrument / Quality of instrument / Condition of instrument should affect pulse duration.

About 70% Condition instrument : You should not be able to cast your song. :roll:
I know that fact because it happened to me more than once during official DAoC SI times.

However, old grab bags shown that the 35% bonus from enchant should not affect pulse duration.

User avatar
Ardri
Eagle Knight
 
Posts: 791
Joined: Jun 29, 2016 01:40

Postby Ardri » Aug 10, 2017 22:38

Kha wrote:
Ardri wrote:
Kha wrote:
Mp instrument may be an expansive choice ... Am at my 4th drum by now (and not even RR6).
Don't get me wrong, material prices are really low for those. But with this very low population, you'll need luck to find a flechter ready to lose 10 hours for a few MP drums at "decent" price..


There is no reason to repair the drum. 70% dura drum is the same as a 100% dura drum. Both drums have speed which only lasts for 6 seconds when cancelled. All stats/resists/skills on the drum still affect you at 70%. There's no 'resist' checks like on a caster weapon or flute.


Interesting, did few test about quality, and condition, and pulse was shorter when bad quality/condition.
Was a while ago though, did they change anything ?
Level of instrument / Quality of instrument / Condition of instrument should affect pulse duration.

About 70% Condition instrument : You should not be able to cast your song. :roll:
I know that fact because it happened to me more than once during official DAoC SI times.

However, old grab bags shown that the 35% bonus from enchant should not affect pulse duration.


What do you mean 'it was shorter'? Pulses only last 6 sec. I tested it with a 70% dura drum and it still only lasted 6s.
<Bushido>
Ardri - Minstrel
Quickonthedraw - Cabalist
Bareknucklechamp - Merc

http://imgur.com/P2fR3JZ

threer
Myrmidon
 
Posts: 64
Joined: Mar 25, 2017 13:11

Postby threer » Sep 19, 2017 10:52

Context

Perfect Minstrel Template with everything capped (either Slash or Thrust)
No restrictions on having Weapon or Instrument equipped for specific Skills (e.g. Stealth is always capped)
6* 100% Armor, 1* 100% Weapon, 1* 100% Shield, 3* 99% Instruments
Unique Template with ROG items, so it is more a benchmark than something to replicate

Stats with Weapon and Shield

Stats:
Str.: 75/75
Con.: 76/75
Dex.: 77/75
Qui.: 75/75
Cha.: 77/75
Hits: 204/200
Power: 27/26

Resist:
Crush : 27/26 Heat: 27/26 Body: 26/26
Slash: 27/26 Cold: 27/26 Spirit: 27/26
Thrust: 27/26 Matter: 27/26 Energy: 27/26

Skills:
0/11 Slash
11/11 Thrust
11/11 Stealth
11/11 Instruments

Stats with Instrument

Stats:
Str.: 41/75
Con.: 76/75
Dex.: 77/75
Qui.: 56/75
Cha.: 77/75
Hits: 204/200
Power: 27/26

Resist:
Crush : 27/26 Heat: 27/26 Body: 26/26
Slash: 27/26 Cold: 27/26 Spirit: 27/26
Thrust: 27/26 Matter: 27/26 Energy: 27/26

Skills:
0/11 Slash
3/11 Thrust
11/11 Stealth
11/11 Instruments

Items

Code: Select all
Chest:
Imbue Points: 37,5 of 32 (100% Qual) Overcharge: 38%
Gem 1:  4 Stealth - 99% (Flawed) Airy Battle Jewel
Gem 2:  9 Crush Resist - 99% (Polished) Fiery Shielding Jewel
Gem 3:  7 Slash Resist - 99% (Imperfect) Watery Shielding Jewel
Gem 4:  9 Thrust Resist - 99% (Polished) Airy Shielding Jewel
Utility: 70,0

Arms:
Imbue Points: 37,0 of 32 (100% Qual) Overcharge: 38%
Gem 1:  3 Stealth - 99% (Rough) Airy Battle Jewel
Gem 2:  9 Crush Resist - 99% (Polished) Fiery Shielding Jewel
Gem 3:  9 Thrust Resist - 99% (Polished) Airy Shielding Jewel
Gem 4:  9 Heat Resist - 99% (Polished) Heated Shielding Jewel
Utility: 69,0

Head:
Imbue Points: 37,0 of 32 (100% Qual) Overcharge: 38%
Gem 1:  3 Instruments - 99% (Rough) Vapor Fervor Sigil
Gem 2:  9 Thrust Resist - 99% (Polished) Airy Shielding Jewel
Gem 3:  9 Spirit Resist - 99% (Polished) Vapor Shielding Jewel
Gem 4:  9 Power - 99% (Polished) Mystic Essence Jewel
Utility: 69,0

Legs:
Imbue Points: 37,5 of 32 (100% Qual) Overcharge: 38%
Gem 1:  4 Stealth - 99% (Flawed) Airy Battle Jewel
Gem 2:  9 Crush Resist - 99% (Polished) Fiery Shielding Jewel
Gem 3:  7 Body Resist - 99% (Imperfect) Dusty Shielding Jewel
Gem 4:  9 Power - 99% (Polished) Mystic Essence Jewel
Utility: 70,0

Hands:
Imbue Points: 36,5 of 32 (100% Qual) Overcharge: 58%
Gem 1:  2 Instruments - 99% (Uncut) Vapor Fervor Sigil
Gem 2: 11 Heat Resist - 99% (Faceted) Heated Shielding Jewel
Gem 3: 11 Energy Resist - 99% (Faceted) Light Shielding Jewel
Gem 4:  5 Matter Resist - 99% (Flawed) Earthen Shielding Jewel
Utility: 64,0

Feed:
Imbue Points: 37,0 of 32 (100% Qual) Overcharge: 38%
Gem 1:  3 Thrust - 99% (Rough) Dusty War Sigil
Gem 2:  9 Cold Resist - 99% (Polished) Icy Shielding Jewel
Gem 3:  9 Spirit Resist - 99% (Polished) Vapor Shielding Jewel
Gem 4:  9 Power - 99% (Polished) Mystic Essence Jewel
Utility: 69,0

Weapon:
Imbue Points: 37,5 of 32 (100% Qual) Overcharge: 38%
Gem 1:  4 Thrust - 99% (Flawed) Dusty War Sigil
Gem 2: 22 Strength - 99% (Precious) Fiery Essence Jewel
Gem 3: 19 Quickness - 99% (Faceted) Airy Essence Jewel
Gem 4:  9 Energy Resist - 99% (Polished) Light Shielding Jewel
Utility: 65,5

Shield:
Imbue Points: 37,0 of 32 (100% Qual) Overcharge: 38%
Gem 1:  4 Thrust - 99% (Flawed) Dusty War Sigil
Gem 2: 22 Strength - 99% (Precious) Fiery Essence Jewel
Gem 3:  9 Cold Resist - 99% (Polished) Icy Shielding Jewel
Gem 4:  7 Body Resist - 99% (Imperfect) Dusty Shielding Jewel
Utility: 66,7

Instrument:
Imbue Points: 33,5 of 28 (99% Qual) Overcharge: 30%
Gem 1: 10 Strength - 99% (Flawed) Fiery Essence Jewel
Gem 2:  9 Cold Resist - 99% (Polished) Icy Shielding Jewel
Gem 3:  7 Body Resist - 99% (Imperfect) Dusty Shielding Jewel
Gem 4:  9 Energy Resist - 99% (Polished) Light Shielding Jewel
Utility: 56,7

Neck:
Name: Melodic Necklace
Level: 51  Quality: 90%
Bonus: 35%
Origin: ROG Item
Gem 1:  31 Charisma
Gem 2:  25 Quickness
Gem 3:   4 Instruments
Gem 4:  36 Hits
Utility: 66,5

Cloak:
Name: Matterbender Cloak
Level: 51  Quality: 93%
Bonus: 35%
Origin: ROG Item
Gem 1:   2 Instruments
Gem 2:   6 Slash Resist
Gem 3:   9 Matter Resist
Gem 4:   5 Body Resist
Utility: 50,0

Jewel:
Name: Gem of Spirit Abhorrent
Level: 40  Quality: 90%
Bonus: 30%
Origin: Danaoin Fisherman (Lyonesse)
Pygmy Goblin (Lyonesse)
Pygmy Goblin Tangler (Lyonesse)
Gem 1:   7 Energy Resist
Gem 2:   7 Body Resist
Gem 3:   7 Heat Resist
Gem 4:   7 Matter Resist
Utility: 56,0

Belt:
Name: Speedy Belt
Level: 51  Quality: 99%
Bonus: 35%
Origin: ROG Item
Gem 1:  30 Constitution
Gem 2:  25 Dexterity
Gem 3:  60 Hits
Gem 4:   6 Slash Resist
Utility: 63,9

Right Ring:
Name: Runic Giant Ring
Level: 50  Quality: 100%
Bonus: 35%
Origin: Moran the Mighty (Dartmoor)
Gem 1:   9 Strength
Gem 2:   9 Quickness
Gem 3:   9 Cold Resist
Gem 4:   9 Spirit Resist
Utility: 48,1

Left Ring:
Name: Fortifying Ring
Level:  0  Quality: 99%
Bonus: 0%
Origin: ROG Item
Gem 1:  24 Constitution
Gem 2:  30 Dexterity
Gem 3:  44 Hits
Gem 4:   6 Matter Resist
Utility: 59,2

Right Wrist:
Name: Sturdy bracelet
Level: 51  Quality: 97%
Bonus: 35%
Origin: ROG Item
Gem 1:  22 Quickness
Gem 2:  24 Charisma
Gem 3:  64 Hits
Gem 4:   8 Slash Resist
Utility: 62,8

Left Wrist:
Name: Flawless Black Sapphire Bracer
Level: 50  Quality: 94%
Bonus: 35%
Origin: Grand Chancellor Adremal (Darkness Falls)
Gem 1:  22 Strength
Gem 2:  22 Dexterity
Gem 3:  22 Constitution
Gem 4:  22 Charisma
Utility: 59,0

Kha
Gryphon Knight
 
Posts: 462
Joined: Jul 03, 2016 18:16

Postby Kha » Sep 19, 2017 15:40

Nice temp, Impossible to redo unfortunately.

I believe with decent jewelery and full MP like you did, it's possible to get the same result anyway.
However, 100% weapon ... weapon switch will be expensive. I have 10 weapons for example ... glad it's 99.

threer
Myrmidon
 
Posts: 64
Joined: Mar 25, 2017 13:11

Postby threer » Sep 19, 2017 16:41

Kha wrote:Nice temp, Impossible to redo unfortunately.

Yes :-/

Kha wrote:I believe with decent jewelery and full MP like you did, it's possible to get the same result anyway.

You don't get ALL capped (including Power) with just decent jewelry. I never got even close before I started looking into ROG items. 6 weeks ago, you had to decide between Stealth OR Power, but now you can get both. This is a ridiculous increase in utility. You can argue if you even need Power or not, but it is possible to have it all.

Kha wrote:However, 100% weapon ... weapon switch will be expensive. I have 10 weapons for example ... glad it's 99.

This is for your Infiltrator friend helping out with some "weapon polish"?

User avatar
kpax
Myrmidon
 
Posts: 143
Joined: May 09, 2016 00:55

Postby kpax » Oct 18, 2017 22:31

Temp for 8v8 44thrust/50Instrument Minstrel >> just need at till lvl36 btw

Statuswerte:
Stärke: 76 Intelligenz: 0 Trefferpunkte: 203
Konst.: 75 Frömmigkeit: 0 Magiekraft : 0
Gesch.: 79 Charisma : 75
Schne.: 77 Emphatie : 0

Resistenzen:
Schlag : 27 Hitze : 25 Körper : 28
Schnitt: 27 Kälte : 26 Geist : 26
Stoß : 27 Materie: 25 Energie: 25

Fertigkeiten:
11 Thrust
11 Instruments


Fokus:





Cap-Erhöhungen:


Andere Boni:


Körper:
Imbue Punkte: 33,0 von 1 (99% Qual)
Effekte: 13 Constitution, 10 Charisma, 13 Slash Resist, 2 Crush Resist
Nutzen: 45,4

Arme:
Imbue Punkte: 37,5 von 1 (99% Qual)
Effekte: 11 Thrust Resist, 7 Strength, 11 Energy Resist, 3 Instruments
Nutzen: 63,7

Kopf:
Imbue Punkte: 33,5 von 1 (99% Qual)
Effekte: 9 Spirit Resist, 7 Heat Resist, 5 Cold Resist, 4 Instruments
Nutzen: 62,0

Beine:
Imbue Punkte: 33,5 von 1 (99% Qual)
Effekte: 9 Crush Resist, 11 Heat Resist, 10 Dexterity, 3 Cold Resist
Nutzen: 52,7

Hände:
Imbue Punkte: 37,5 von 1 (99% Qual)
Effekte: 3 Crush Resist, 9 Matter Resist, 76 Hits, 25 Dexterity
Nutzen: 59,8

Füsse:
Imbue Punkte: 37,5 von 1 (99% Qual)
Effekte: 9 Spirit Resist, 3 Thrust, 25 Charisma, 22 Constitution
Nutzen: 64,5

Rechte Hand:
Imbue Punkte: 37,5 von 1 (99% Qual)
Effekte: 9 Matter Resist, 19 Quickness, 4 Thrust, 4 Instruments
Nutzen: 70,7

Linke Hand:
Imbue Punkte: 37,5 von 1 (99% Qual)
Effekte: 9 Thrust Resist, 4 Thrust, 19 Quickness, 22 Dexterity
Nutzen: 65,5

Zweihand:
Imbue Punkte: 37,0 von 1 (99% Qual)
Effekte: 4 Instruments, 7 Thrust Resist, 9 Matter Resist, 22 Dexterity
Nutzen: 66,7

Fernwaffe:
Imbue Punkte: 37,0 von 1 (99% Qual)
Effekte: 4 Instruments, 7 Thrust Resist, 9 Matter Resist, 22 Dexterity
Nutzen: 66,7

Hals: Exquisite infernal black diamond necklace
Stufe: 0 Qualität: 99% Bonus: 0%
Herkunft:
7 Thrust Resist, 7 Body Resist, 7 Energy Resist, 48 Hits
Nutzen: 54,0

Umhang: Cerulescent Silken Cloak
Stufe: 0 Qualität: 99% Bonus: 0%
Herkunft:
64 Hits, 21 Strength, 21 Quickness, 8 Slash Resist
Nutzen: 60,1

Juwel: gem of spirit abhorrent
Stufe: 5 Qualität: 99% Bonus: 35%
Herkunft: Herkunft: Klassik-Zone
Fundort: Haus Goblins In Lyoness
7 Body Resist, 7 Matter Resist, 7 Heat Resist, 7 Energy Resist
Nutzen: 56,0

Taille: ACcursed Belt of Might
Stufe: 5 Qualität: 99% Bonus: 35%
Herkunft: Herkunft: Klassik-Zone
Fundort: DF Saphirhändler
12 Strength, 6 Crush Resist, 6 Slash Resist, 6 Body Resist
Nutzen: 44,0

Rechter Ring: Exquisite infernal black diamond ring
Stufe: 0 Qualität: 99% Bonus: 0%
Herkunft:
18 Constitution, 18 Strength, 10 Cold Resist
Nutzen: 44,1

Linker Ring: Glacial Emerald Ring
Stufe: 0 Qualität: 99% Bonus: 0%
Herkunft:
18 Quickness, 18 Strength, 18 Charisma, 7 Crush Resist
Nutzen: 50,2

Rechtes Handgelenk: Exquisite Inf Black Diamond Bracer
Stufe: 0 Qualität: 99% Bonus: 0%
Herkunft:
22 Constitution, 22 Dexterity, 22 Charisma
Nutzen: 44,2

Linkes Handgelenk: Veiled Bracer of Eyes
Stufe: 0 Qualität: 99% Bonus: 0%
Herkunft:
15 Hits, 8 Body Resist, 8 Spirit Resist, 8 Cold Resist
Nutzen: 51,8
--------------------------------------------
:hammer:

Rumonice
Warder
 
Posts: 24
Joined: Sep 28, 2014 09:23

Postby Rumonice » Dec 20, 2017 04:38

Here is a great template for 44 thrust/50 instrument builds not needing stealth. Caps almost everything using mostly DF/Epics and 99% qual

Statistic
Strength: 75/75
Constitution: 75/75
Dexterity: 73/75
Quickness: 72/75
Intelligence: 0/75
Piety: 0/75
Charisma: 75/75
Empathy: 0/75
Hits: 204/200
Power: 0/25

Resistance
Body: 25/26
Cold: 26/26
Heat: 25/26
Energy: 22/26
Matter: 23/26
Spirit: 20/26
Crush: 25/26
Thrust: 25/26
Slash: 25/26

Skill
Instruments: 11/11
Thrust: 11/11

Chest (Crafted):
Imbue: 33.5/28 (Quality: 99)
Hits: 44
Spirit: 7%
Crush: 7%
Matter: 9%
Utility: 57.0
TOA Utility: 0.0
PvE Utility: 0.0

Arms (Crafted):
Imbue: 33.5/28 (Quality: 99)
Cold: 7%
Hits: 68
Heat: 9%
Thrust: 2
Utility: 59.0
TOA Utility: 0.0
PvE Utility: 0.0

Head (Crafted):
Imbue: 33.5/28 (Quality: 99)
Dexterity: 16
Slash: 7%
Cold: 9%
Matter: 7%
Utility: 56.7
TOA Utility: 0.0
PvE Utility: 0.0

Legs (Crafted):
Imbue: 33.5/28 (Quality: 99)
Instruments: 4
Crush: 5%
Heat: 9%
Spirit: 7%
Utility: 62.0
TOA Utility: 0.0
PvE Utility: 0.0

Hands (Crafted):
Imbue: 33.5/28 (Quality: 99)
Instruments: 3
Constitution: 13
Slash: 9%
Thrust: 9%
Utility: 59.7
TOA Utility: 0.0
PvE Utility: 0.0

Feet (Crafted):
Imbue: 33.5/28 (Quality: 99)
Quickness: 22
Body: 5%
Crush: 7%
Thrust: 9%
Utility: 56.7
TOA Utility: 0.0
PvE Utility: 0.0

Right Hand (Crafted):
Imbue: 33.5/28 (Quality: 99)
Quickness: 22
Instruments: 1
Strength: 16
Thrust: 5
Utility: 55.3
TOA Utility: 0.0
PvE Utility: 0.0

Left Hand (Crafted):
Imbue: 33.5/28 (Quality: 99)
Slash: 3%
Instruments: 3
Thrust: 4
Quickness: 28
Utility: 59.7
TOA Utility: 0.0
PvE Utility: 0.0

Neck (DF Infernal Necklace):
Imbue: 30.0
Hits: 48
Body: 7%
Thrust: 7%
Energy: 7%
Utility: 54.0
TOA Utility: 0.0
PvE Utility: 0.0

Cloak (Epic Cloak):
Imbue: 28.0
Strength: 13
Dexterity: 13
Charisma: 15
Energy: 8%
Utility: 43.3
TOA Utility: 0.0
PvE Utility: 0.0

Jewel (Pgymy Gem):
Imbue: 30.0
Body: 7%
Energy: 7%
Heat: 7%
Matter: 7%
Utility: 56.0
TOA Utility: 0.0
PvE Utility: 0.0

Belt (DF Belt):
Imbue: 24.0
Strength: 12
Slash: 6%
Crush: 6%
Body: 6%
Utility: 44.0
TOA Utility: 0.0
PvE Utility: 0.0

Left Ring (DF Black Diamond Ring):
Imbue: 30.0
Strength: 18
Constitution: 18
Cold: 10%
Utility: 44.0
TOA Utility: 0.0
PvE Utility: 0.0

Right Ring (Epic Ring):
Imbue: 27.0
Strength: 16
Charisma: 16
Hits: 44
Spirit: 6%
Utility: 44.3
TOA Utility: 0.0
PvE Utility: 0.0

Left Wrist (DF Black Diamond Bracer):
Imbue: 30.0
Dexterity: 22
Constitution: 22
Charisma: 22
Utility: 44.0
TOA Utility: 0.0
PvE Utility: 0.0

Right Wrist (DF Black Diamond Bracer):
Imbue: 30.0
Dexterity: 22
Constitution: 22
Charisma: 22
Utility: 44.0
TOA Utility: 0.0
PvE Utility: 0.0

User avatar
Prettypinkunicorns
Warder
 
Posts: 43
Joined: Jul 17, 2017 15:18

Postby Prettypinkunicorns » Feb 04, 2018 13:28

Here's what I came up with, using only 3 MP parts. Gloves, boots and shield. Perfect for DD, haste and AF charges
All STR comes from jewelry so if you are carrying a ram you will still be able to move with Lifter 1, if you loose buffs at any point.
I left DEX low as it only effects demez cast speed and a very minor impact to your already low evade chance.
Can cap thrust resist by making MP sleeves and using a +11 thrust resist gem, I just made this to a budget.
Edit: has cap QUI with sword and shield equipped, and caps +11 instrument, stealth and slash. So nothing is lost on swap.

Instrument equipped.

Config Report

Stats
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Str: 76 Int: 0 Hits: 199
Con: 76 Pie: 0 Power: 0
Dex: 38 Cha: 76
Qui: 48 Emp: 0

Resists
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Body: 26 Energy: 26 Crush: 26
Cold: 26 Matter: 25 Thrust: 25
Heat: 26 Spirit: 23 Slash: 26

Skills
------------------------------------------------------------------------
11 Instruments
11 Stealth

Piece Listing
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Chest
Imbue Points: 33.5 of 28 Quality: 99 Overcharge: 30%
Gem 1: 3 Stealth - 99 Rough Airy Battle Jewel
Gem 2: 11 Crush Resist - 99 Faceted Fiery Shielding Jewel
Gem 3: 5 Body Resist - 99 Flawed Dusty Shielding Jewel
Gem 4: 13 Dexterity - 99 Imperfect Vapor Essence Jewel
Utility: 55.67

Arms
Imbue Points: 33.5 of 28 Quality: 99 Overcharge: 30%
Gem 1: 9 Thrust Resist - 99 Polished Airy Shielding Jewel
Gem 2: 7 Slash Resist - 99 Imperfect Watery Shielding Jewel
Gem 3: 9 Matter Resist - 99 Polished Earthen Shielding Jewel
Gem 4: 28 Hits - 99 Flawed Blood Essence Jewel
Utility: 57.00

Head
Imbue Points: 33.5 of 28 Quality: 99 Overcharge: 30%
Gem 1: 19 Constitution - 99 Faceted Earthen Essence Jewel
Gem 2: 9 Matter Resist - 99 Polished Earthen Shielding Jewel
Gem 3: 3 Instruments - 99 Rough Vapor Fervor Sigil
Gem 4: 7 Energy Resist - 99 Imperfect Light Shielding Jewel
Utility: 59.67

Legs
Imbue Points: 33.5 of 28 Quality: 99 Overcharge: 30%
Gem 1: 9 Crush Resist - 99 Polished Fiery Shielding Jewel
Gem 2: 9 Thrust Resist - 99 Polished Airy Shielding Jewel
Gem 3: 5 Slash Resist - 99 Flawed Watery Shielding Jewel
Gem 4: 16 Charisma - 99 Polished Icy Essence Jewel
Utility: 56.67

Hands
Imbue Points: 37.5 of 32 Quality: 100 Overcharge: 38%
Gem 1: 19 Constitution - 99 Faceted Earthen Essence Jewel
Gem 2: 22 Charisma - 99 Precious Icy Essence Jewel
Gem 3: 9 Heat Resist - 99 Polished Heated Shielding Jewel
Gem 4: 4 Instruments - 99 Flawed Vapor Fervor Sigil
Utility: 65.33

Feet
Imbue Points: 37.5 of 32 Quality: 100 Overcharge: 38%
Gem 1: 19 Constitution - 99 Faceted Earthen Essence Jewel
Gem 2: 22 Charisma - 99 Precious Icy Essence Jewel
Gem 3: 9 Cold Resist - 99 Polished Icy Shielding Jewel
Gem 4: 4 Stealth - 99 Flawed Airy Battle Jewel
Utility: 65.33

Right Hand
Imbue Points: 33.0 of 28 Quality: 99 Overcharge: 30%
Gem 1: 5 Slash - 99 Imperfect Watery War Sigil
Gem 2: 2 Instruments - 99 Uncut Vapor Fervor Sigil
Gem 3: 3 Stealth - 99 Rough Airy Battle Jewel
Gem 4: 16 Dexterity - 99 Polished Vapor Essence Jewel
Utility: 60.67

Left Hand
Imbue Points: 37.5 of 32 Quality: 100 Overcharge: 38%
Gem 1: 6 Slash - 99 Polished Watery War Sigil
Gem 2: 1 Stealth - 99 Raw Airy Battle Jewel
Gem 3: 2 Instruments - 99 Uncut Vapor Fervor Sigil
Gem 4: 28 Quickness - 99 Perfect Airy Essence Jewel
Utility: 63.67

Instrument
Imbue Points: 33.0 of 28 Quality: 99 Overcharge: 30%
Gem 1: 25 Dexterity - 99 Flawless Vapor Essence Jewel
Gem 2: 4 Instruments - 99 Flawed Vapor Fervor Sigil
Gem 3: 4 Stealth - 99 Flawed Airy Battle Jewel
Gem 4: 2 Energy Resist - 99 Uncut Light Shielding Jewel
Utility: 60.67

Neck
Name: Exquisite Avernal Necklace (DF)
Level: 51 Quality: Bonus:
Effect 1: 19 Constitution
Effect 2: 10 Heat Resist
Effect 3: 10 Energy Resist
Utility: 52.67

Cloak
Name: Cerulescent Silken Cloak (Blue Lady, Marfach)
Level: 51 Quality: Bonus:
Effect 1: 21 Strength
Effect 2: 21 Quickness
Effect 3: 8 Slash Resist
Effect 4: 64 Hits
Utility: 60.00

Jewel
Name: Gem of Spirit Abhorrent (Pygmy Goblins)
Level: 51 Quality: Bonus:
Effect 1: 7 Body Resist
Effect 2: 7 Heat Resist
Effect 3: 7 Energy Resist
Effect 4: 7 Matter Resist
Utility: 56.00

Belt
Name: Superior Accursed Belt of Might (DF)
Level: 51 Quality: Bonus:
Effect 1: 12 Strength
Effect 2: 6 Body Resist
Effect 3: 6 Crush Resist
Effect 4: 6 Slash Resist
Utility: 44.00

Right Ring
Name: Runic Giant Ring (Moran)
Level: 51 Quality: Bonus:
Effect 1: 9 Strength
Effect 2: 9 Quickness
Effect 3: 9 Cold Resist
Effect 4: 9 Spirit Resist
Utility: 48.00

Left Ring
Name: Ring of Coruscating Harmony (Epic)
Level: 51 Quality: Bonus:
Effect 1: 16 Strength
Effect 2: 16 Charisma
Effect 3: 6 Spirit Resist
Effect 4: 44 Hits
Utility: 44.33

Right Wrist
Name: Icebound Bracer (Jarl, Dodens)
Level: 51 Quality: Bonus:
Effect 1: 18 Strength
Effect 2: 18 Quickness
Effect 3: 7 Thrust Resist
Effect 4: 48 Hits
Utility: 50.00

Left Wrist
Name: Veiled Bracer of Eyes (Quest)
Level: 51 Quality: Bonus:
Effect 1: 8 Body Resist
Effect 2: 8 Cold Resist
Effect 3: 8 Spirit Resist
Effect 4: 15 Hits
Utility: 51.75

PreviousNext

Return to Minstrel

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

Monday, 08. March 2021

Artwork and screen shots Copyright © 2001-2004 Mythic Entertainment, Inc. All rights reserved. Used with permission of Mythic Entertainment. Mythic Entertainment, the Mythic Entertainment logo, "Dark Age of Camelot," "Shrouded Isles," "Foundations," "New Frontiers," "Trials of Atlantis," "Catacombs," "Darkness Rising," the Dark Age of Camelot and subsequent logos, and the stylized Celtic knot are trademarks of Mythic Entertainment, Inc.

Valid XHTML & CSS | Original Design by: LernVid.com | Modified by Uthgard Staff