Stocism?

ChipMyPants
Guardian

Postby ChipMyPants » May 04, 2016 02:07

Is stocism a thing pre 1.65? I forget. Basically torn between merc or arms. I really like stocism + det stacking and not sure if only mercs get it or if both arms or mercs get it. Or neither? :)

Cheers!

Nezix
Phoenix Knight

Postby Nezix » May 04, 2016 02:18

ChipMyPants wrote:Is stocism a thing pre 1.65? I forget. Basically torn between merc or arms. I really like stocism + det stacking and not sure if only mercs get it or if both arms or mercs get it. Or neither? :)

Cheers!

Stocism is from new RAs.
This is before 1.65 so you will have this:
The following changes to realm abilities for Armsmen, Mercenaries, Heroes, Blademasters, Warriors and Berserkers have been made:
- Reduced cost of the Realm Ability Ignore Pain to 8 points.
- Reduced cost of the Realm Ability Determination to 1/2/3/6/10 points.
- Reduced cost of the Realm Ability Purge for these classes to 4 points.
- Added new passive Realm Ability "Prevent Flight" When active, if the tank's selected target turns and runs, the tank has a 35% chance of hitting and proccing a 50% snare for 10 seconds. Cost: 14 points.

Det 5 is -75% from CC duration, pretty beast.

I suggest Merc if you want to be more there for damage and Armsman if you like the idea of being a Peeler sometimes.

http://play.nixian.eu/index.php?page=charbuilder is pretty accurate for here (except the Catacombs races).
Nezix - 50 Minstrel <The Band>

Merlin: Arthur, what is best in life?
Arthur: To crush your enemies, to see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentations of their Lurikeens.

Return to Mercenary