Inf without envenom

Stasis
Eagle Knight

Postby Stasis » Sep 11, 2018 15:35

Spec name is Soul Blade?

Will give 34cs 50dw 50 thrust 35 stealth at rr5, cap melee swing chance, to hit and DF, PA+ follow up.

Will have to rely on a poison bot for rougher fights.
With new pot charges it might be possible to carry enough pre poisened blades.

Grahmdal
Gryphon Knight

Postby Grahmdal » Sep 11, 2018 19:28

I say go for it...BTW, is there actually a DW cap here?

I can just never get the motivation to level up my infil...I think he's level 13 =( I had a RR4 one before ToA...really fun class.

I'd personally love if the DW stun chain was changed to off evade for infils, I think that would open up lots of specs with 35ish slash/thrust.

As an aside...wasn't it always possible to apply poison to the xbow? I swear I remember popping trolls with a disease'd bolt if PA wouldn't line up.

Anyway, good luck! Dual shadows s a beautiful thing :-)
Bonz - Arran - Masticore - Rhakan

Alb Morgan le Fay: Bonzki
Hib Merlin: Grahmdal

Stasis
Eagle Knight

Postby Stasis » Sep 11, 2018 23:28

Grahmdal wrote:I say go for it...BTW, is there actually a DW cap here?

I can just never get the motivation to level up my infil...I think he's level 13 =( I had a RR4 one before ToA...really fun class.

I'd personally love if the DW stun chain was changed to off evade for infils, I think that would open up lots of specs with 35ish slash/thrust.

As an aside...wasn't it always possible to apply poison to the xbow? I swear I remember popping trolls with a disease'd bolt if PA wouldn't line up.

Anyway, good luck! Dual shadows s a beautiful thing :-)

i run 50 dw now, but no DF, as i cant live with out the opners. and i havent had the guts to play without poisons jet.
bet str/con and disease is only one i need.

Return to Infiltrator