RA's questions

Stasis
Eagle Knight

Postby Stasis » Feb 12, 2018 13:50

1. Vanish, Provides the stealther with super stealth, which can not be broken. Also will purge DoTs and Bleeds and provides immunity to crowd control. This ability lasts for 1 to 5 seconds depending on level of Vanish. The stealther also receives an increase in movement speed as listed. A stealther can not attack for 30 seconds after using this ability.

This is from live, but is text in bold legit on Uthgard? and how long does it last here?

2. Rain of Fire and Rain of Ice do they stack? i think picking up one at higher rr to negate Avoid Pain ra

Danni-k
Warder

Postby Danni-k » Feb 12, 2018 15:31

1.no you dont have the 30sec timer here which means you can vanish during fight and try to pa again.

2.dont know if they stack but this ras are some kind of broken/bugged ....they do way to less dmg so not worth the points(issue tracker 4201).i also had the idea to encounter ap with it but for me as a sb its only purge as an aktive ra what i can take lol..... :roll:

Stasis
Eagle Knight

Postby Stasis » Feb 12, 2018 15:59

Wow, no timer! I will get vanish as soon i got the points for it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gumby
Myrmidon

Postby gumby » Feb 12, 2018 23:46

Vanish is for double perf, put your weapon away before you vanish or you will instantly break stealth before PA. If they style then you stealth, they will lose target but the style will still land and will uncover you.

Rain of XXX is crap. They do not stack, as they share the same timer. Using 1 will make all go on cool down.

Return to Infiltrator