Spec for a AT infil 50

Ilerget
Phoenix Knight

Postby Ilerget » Feb 23, 2017 17:20

Requin wrote:I would like to know, does composite 50 envenom allows you to use level 50 venom? or is composite not taken into account when applying poisons?

Hibenosa wrote:Yes

for example 39+11 poison allows you to apply lifebane on your weapon.

You dont have to have 39+11 skill to "fire" the poison when the weapon is used.

You only need the 50 composite to APPLY the poison, I remember in Uth 1 most infils had +8 envenom on their crossbow or alt boots/gauntlets with high envenom on them
It's the thrill of the chase
and I'm coming after you.

Puchu
Warder

Postby Puchu » Feb 24, 2017 00:30

Ilerget wrote:
Requin wrote:I would like to know, does composite 50 envenom allows you to use level 50 venom? or is composite not taken into account when applying poisons?

Hibenosa wrote:Yes

for example 39+11 poison allows you to apply lifebane on your weapon.

You dont have to have 39+11 skill to "fire" the poison when the weapon is used.

You only need the 50 composite to APPLY the poison, I remember in Uth 1 most infils had +8 envenom on their crossbow or alt boots/gauntlets with high envenom on them

You can also do +5 and +6 envenom on 2 armor parts what gives you more room on your template.

Previous

Return to Infiltrator