Friar Loot Giveaway

Nezix
Phoenix Knight

Postby Nezix » Apr 04, 2017 18:03

Hi folks,

Long story short I am leveling a friar - somehow I find this relaxing (for now) - and as a result I have some left behind weapons and armor I would like to give away. I am reusing some jewelry as I go so I might have some to give away but not always.

As long as I keep going I'll keep having more stuff to give away, but at this time I have:
- A lvl 16 set of leather armor and a level 18 staff.

Give away rules:
- You must have a friar.
- I want to help a new player, so you must not have a level 45+ on Alb already.
- You should be within 6-7 levels of the items. Not giving level 30 gear to a level 5.

It would help if you are in the US timezone so we can actually meet up, but if you're on I don't care where you're from.

/who Nez will usually find me if I'm online. You need to message me in game to claim the items.

P.S. Any 1000+ Fletcher reading this I need some staves made!
Nezix - 50 Minstrel <The Band>

Merlin: Arthur, what is best in life?
Arthur: To crush your enemies, to see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentations of their Lurikeens.

Nezix
Phoenix Knight

Postby Nezix » Apr 06, 2017 19:05

First set gone.
Next set ready to donate (in the PM of NA times).
Nezix - 50 Minstrel <The Band>

Merlin: Arthur, what is best in life?
Arthur: To crush your enemies, to see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentations of their Lurikeens.

djegu
Myrmidon

Postby djegu » Apr 06, 2017 21:28

That's really nice !
Someone gave me full set and a staff too when I was chilling in camy.

Return to Friar