Siom's Staff: can't find Kedalinde Teanidd mob in Salisbury

pj0078
Guardian

Postby pj0078 » Feb 27, 2017 17:55

As stated above, I am trying to complete the lvl 14 quest Siom's Staff and am having trouble finding the named filidh Kedlinde Teanidd. I've leveled 4 friars to 50 before and have certain quests I always do for a 100% quality staff. Really makes a difference obviously, seems to be impossible to get a decent staff here on Uthgard as there aren't a ton of fletchers around. She isn't in the location I've found her at before.

Would really appreciate any info on where to find her, or even a "I've seen her here on Uthgard 2.0." Thanks!

Blitze
Myrmidon

Postby Blitze » Feb 27, 2017 19:19

You have to kill Aithine Con (named Filidh, not kedalinde) in Camelot Hills. She is the same one to kill for the Staff of Life. Then get the backbone of Mystic Ulfwag.

Sector7G
Warder

Postby Sector7G » Apr 07, 2017 01:14

Is there a link or perhaps can you provide a list of quests for said staves?

Sent from my SM-G870W using Tapatalk

Return to Friar