Proc/charges for clerics

Stasis
Eagle Knight

Postby Stasis » Aug 08, 2017 10:48

I got a side Project to level a cleric.
I guess its ablas on all armor parts. But what do ppl put on staffs and shield and weapon?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Stasis
Eagle Knight

Postby Stasis » Aug 08, 2017 14:43

Best i can think of is some dd or dot for interupts and maybe spec af to free some buff con to "real buffs"

Stasis
Eagle Knight

Postby Stasis » Aug 08, 2017 14:45

Will a dex/qui debuff charge be usefull?

Sector7G
Warder

Postby Sector7G » Aug 11, 2017 03:53

Ranged charge on hammer, weapon proc on staff, abladives on everything else

Aelred
Myrmidon

Postby Aelred » Aug 11, 2017 04:45

I use weapon procs on both my hammer and staff, with a ranged DD charge on my shield. However, the hammer is used for interrupting, not damage, so if you would rather put the ranged charge on it, that is fine. Don't expect to be blocking enough to make a reactive on your shield worth it, though.

You would have to test if the Dex/Qui charge interrupts and breaks speed when it lands on someone. If so, it would be a decent alternative to rupt/debuff an enemy healer or caster, but I don't think it does.

Stasis
Eagle Knight

Postby Stasis » Aug 11, 2017 08:52

Aelred wrote:I use weapon procs on both my hammer and staff, with a ranged DD charge on my shield. However, the hammer is used for interrupting, not damage, so if you would rather put the ranged charge on it, that is fine. Don't expect to be blocking enough to make a reactive on your shield worth it, though.

You would have to test if the Dex/Qui charge interrupts and breaks speed when it lands on someone. If so, it would be a decent alternative to rupt/debuff an enemy healer or caster, but I don't think it does.

I looked up, the range on debuff (both dex/qui and str/con) was 300. If im at 300 Units i think im at wrong place.
Thanks for info on shield proc
Edit: i see dot charge is same range as debuffs. Do the dot interrupt on each tic or only first?

Aelred
Myrmidon

Postby Aelred » Aug 11, 2017 15:05

Ouch! I thought the range might be lower, but not by that much. Definitely go for the 1500 range DD charges, then (probably Spirit). Only Necro DoTs interrupt on every tick, so a DoT charge has no place in any PvP other than solo (fun fact: a Minstrel can charm a Gorbachand Piercer in Hibernia, which also uses a Necro DoT).

Return to Cleric