Cleric passive RAs

User avatar
Lynx
Warder
 
Posts: 12
Joined: Feb 18, 2008 01:00

Postby Lynx » May 19, 2017 10:04

which one of the passive RAs for cleric would you choose? (level to 3 - 10 points)
i mean RR6+ when you have all your main active RA (purge, BOF, MCL2)

Mastery of Art - 9% increase casting speed, sometime miliseconds are matter.
Mastery of the Arcane - increase your buffs efficinecy, gives you about 11-12 Dex & Con, and about +5-6 to dex & con to everyone your group (8man, depends on buffing policy). This meana a bit increased casting spead and a bit more HP. (numbers based on my calculation maybe it gives more or less, if you know - correct me).
Wild Healing - 15% chance to crit on heal (double hesl). Random.
Mastery of healing - 10% more heal. Constantly.

Any thoughts?

Dromina
Myrmidon
 
Posts: 66
Joined: Dec 19, 2016 18:04

Postby Dromina » May 19, 2017 23:19

Not much room for passive RAs after the must haves. I would go for 9% castspeed and LW 2 of course:

8L7:
- LW 2
- MCL 2
- BOF
- Purge
- Battery
- Acuity 3
- MotA 3 (9% castspeed)
- MoC

If you want to get Raging Power thats already 9L7 with 2 passive RAs...
Buffbonus would be nice but not enough points.

User avatar
Smokey
Banned
 
Posts: 1109
Joined: Jan 10, 2010 01:00
Location: Caerwent

Postby Smokey » Jun 12, 2017 01:01

Dromina wrote:Not much room for passive RAs after the must haves. I would go for 9% castspeed and LW 2 of course:

8L7:
- LW 2
- MCL 2
- BOF
- Purge
- Battery
- Acuity 3
- MotA 3 (9% castspeed)
- MoC

If you want to get Raging Power thats already 9L7 with 2 passive RAs...
Buffbonus would be nice but not enough points.


Long wind 2? wtf? Oo
Spending 4 points on a ra, instead of just getting endu4 pots is a totaly waste.
Imo got Mcl2 / Purge / Bof / DI / RP with 5L9. With 6L0 + you can collect passives like mota / moa. Also allways get wh1
I wouldnt spec Moc until rr10+
If you consider getting it because you cant heal much infight, work on your positioning :-P

Dromina
Myrmidon
 
Posts: 66
Joined: Dec 19, 2016 18:04

Postby Dromina » Jun 12, 2017 07:14

Smokey wrote:
Dromina wrote:Not much room for passive RAs after the must haves. I would go for 9% castspeed and LW 2 of course:

8L7:
- LW 2
- MCL 2
- BOF
- Purge
- Battery
- Acuity 3
- MotA 3 (9% castspeed)
- MoC

If you want to get Raging Power thats already 9L7 with 2 passive RAs...
Buffbonus would be nice but not enough points.


Long wind 2? wtf? Oo
Spending 4 points on a ra, instead of just getting endu4 pots is a totaly waste.
Imo got Mcl2 / Purge / Bof / DI / RP with 5L9. With 6L0 + you can collect passives like mota / moa. Also allways get wh1
I wouldnt spec Moc until rr10+
If you consider getting it because you cant heal much infight, work on your positioning :-P


Ok forgot RP but only difference is the 4 points for LW then? Makes it 9L4 then to get all actives, LW1 and MotA3. I would not run without LW 1 ever because you cannot perma sprint without it.

LW2 saves a lot of money/farm time if you use endu 3 pots instead of endu 4 so I would always spend those 3 points because I do not want to spend even more time farming on my nec. But of course you are absolutely fine with LW1 and yellow pots.

User avatar
Alko
Warder
 
Posts: 7
Joined: Feb 10, 2010 01:00

Postby Alko » Jun 13, 2017 16:37

What is the best/most useful order to get these RAs?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

User avatar
Budikah
Phoenix Knight
 
Posts: 1328
Joined: Mar 14, 2010 01:00

Postby Budikah » Jun 15, 2017 03:56

Alko wrote:What is the best/most useful order to get these RAs?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Long Wind first.

After that I would go either BoF or Purge - not sure which first.

BoF really is a game changer for Alb.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk
Satanic Panic - Cleric
Budikah - Cabalist
Leader of Primordial Guild / Alliance
Primordial Discord ---> https://discord.gg/Fa85ptj

User avatar
preak
Myrmidon
 
Posts: 86
Joined: May 28, 2010 00:00

Postby preak » Jun 19, 2017 11:34

Alko wrote:What is the best/most useful order to get these RAs?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

preferences may varry, I specced LW > MCL2 > BOF > Purge > imo now you can choose RP or Aug Acu+Faster Cast

Sumyly
Warder
 
Posts: 7
Joined: Jun 17, 2017 01:25

Postby Sumyly » Jun 21, 2017 14:54

LW1
MCL2
BoF
Purge
Aug Acu 3
Mastery of Art 2 or 3
Raging Power
Mastery of Arcane 2 or 3
MoC
Battery

in that order is I think the best thing it's around 9L2 with the passives on 2


Return to Cleric

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

Tuesday, 21. January 2020

Artwork and screen shots Copyright © 2001-2004 Mythic Entertainment, Inc. All rights reserved. Used with permission of Mythic Entertainment. Mythic Entertainment, the Mythic Entertainment logo, "Dark Age of Camelot," "Shrouded Isles," "Foundations," "New Frontiers," "Trials of Atlantis," "Catacombs," "Darkness Rising," the Dark Age of Camelot and subsequent logos, and the stylized Celtic knot are trademarks of Mythic Entertainment, Inc.

Valid XHTML & CSS | Original Design by: LernVid.com | Modified by Uthgard Staff