Questions regarding the cabalist pet.

Takeahnase
Guardian

Postby Takeahnase » May 27, 2017 04:53

Hello,

I am making this post in an attempt to find ways to keep my pet alive for a longer duration without any form of healing. Therefore my questions are as follows:

1. Does my pet have any specified amount of melee resists? For example, do my melee resists in any way transfer over to my pet? If melee resists are irrelevant for the pet, then what determines the armor factor of the pet, and is that armor factor in any way impacted by my own stats, or is it solely based on what type of pet is chosen and what kind of buffs that pet receives?

2. What determines the hit points of my pet? I realize that the amber sim gets a self com buff. Okay. Aside from other direct forms of con buffs, are there any other factors which influence my pet's hitpoints? For example, do my own hit points in any particular way transfer over to my pet?

Please feel free to add additional comments if you know of other ways to keep the cabalist pet alive, without any form of healing. In other words, if my pet is alone in the woods with evil creatures all around that seek to harm it, how do I make my pet soak up as much damage as possible before it dies?

Cheers, and thank you for your time!

Samirane
Eagle Knight

Postby Samirane » May 27, 2017 13:48

nothing from your char will get transfered to your pet. thats said (only necro got this)
Langsam und stetig ernährt sich das Murmeltier

WishYouWereHere

Arinmir
Warder

Postby Arinmir » May 27, 2017 14:58

All you could do is get a cleric to buff your pet.

Budikah
Phoenix Knight

Postby Budikah » May 28, 2017 17:49

I haven't tested but I think points into Spirit are supposed to increase pet HP.
Satanic Panic - Cleric
Budikah - Cabalist
Leader of Primordial Guild / Alliance
Primordial Discord ---> https://discord.gg/Fa85ptj

relvinian
Phoenix Knight

Postby relvinian » Feb 27, 2018 20:51

This is an old post but let me respond.

The lvl 12 pet sapphire sim has a lifetap, it can keep itself alive.

The spirit spec buffs the pet with base and spec buffs as well as haste , damage add, and run speed increase.

These buffs increase the pets absorb. Basically they take less damage when attacked.

They swing faster, hit harder, etc.

A fully buffed lvl 12+ full spirit cab can chain yellows by just watching the pet and throwing the occasional heal with the sapphire sim.
https://www.uthgard.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=37632

Players can greatly contribute to a server if you let them.

Uthgard, still the best server. Thanks, Devs.

joga
Myrmidon

Postby joga » Apr 18, 2018 16:43

relvinian wrote:This is an old post but let me respond.

The lvl 12 pet sapphire sim has a lifetap, it can keep itself alive.

The spirit spec buffs the pet with base and spec buffs as well as haste , damage add, and run speed increase.

These buffs increase the pets absorb. Basically they take less damage when attacked.

They swing faster, hit harder, etc.

A fully buffed lvl 12+ full spirit cab can chain yellows by just watching the pet and throwing the occasional heal with the sapphire sim.

Sounds interesting to lvl semi-afk, but I suppose full matter is way faster, right?

Return to Cabalist