Spirit Focus Staffs 1-50

Joppen
Warder
 
Posts: 37
Joined: Apr 25, 2016 21:07

Postby Joppen » Jan 02, 2017 12:52

Anyone know staff drops lvl 1-50?

A spirit staff reduce downtime with reclaim spell alot.

any special mobs i have to hunt during my leveling?
Percival Vogon (Hrafnin Flygur)

Grimhound
Warder
 
Posts: 55
Joined: Oct 06, 2016 07:38

Postby Grimhound » Jan 03, 2017 12:07

Peallaidh in Lyonesse drop a Spirit Staff. 40 lvls Spirit Focus.

Another drops in Keltoi, I believe, off Banishers and a couple other mobs.

How high does focus need to be for lower level spells? Say a spell is level 3... Do you just need 3 focus to be as efficient as possible (even at say, level 30), or does a higher focus (say, 30 focus) have a greater effect on a level 3 spell?

User avatar
relvinian
Phoenix Knight
 
Posts: 1722
Joined: Oct 16, 2012 08:25

Postby relvinian » Jan 12, 2017 02:45

silver ponderer off grove nymph 10 all focus.

A staff drops off salsibury giant 14 all focus runed elm

the lvl 20 epic drops a 22 spirit 18 focus on other two.

In barrows the worn cab staff is like 27 all focus and the asterite one is 35 all focus

in dartmoor there is a named giant or two that drops cab focus staff 47 and 50 respective.
https://www.uthgard.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=37632

Players can greatly contribute to a server if you let them.

Uthgard, still the best server. Thanks, Devs.

User avatar
Nerthos
Warder
 
Posts: 59
Joined: Jan 09, 2017 18:11

Postby Nerthos » Jan 18, 2017 19:38

Does a higher focus still mean less mana, even if it's below spell level?

Example:

+10 focus on a lvl 13 dot

will it safe more mana, then having no focus at all?
Kabalix/Sunna

User avatar
Nerthos
Warder
 
Posts: 59
Joined: Jan 09, 2017 18:11

Postby Nerthos » Jan 19, 2017 18:32

Nerthos wrote:Does a higher focus still mean less mana, even if it's below spell level?

Example:

+10 focus on a lvl 13 dot

will it safe more mana, then having no focus at all?


well i did some testing by now and it seems to give a benefit, even if fokus level is below spell level, compared to no fokus at all

BTW: does anyboy know if cabalist epic is implemented on uthgard? I get some quest from my trainer but seems not to be the epic. At epic lvl 20 there is supposed to be a good fokus staff
Kabalix/Sunna

User avatar
Ardri
Eagle Knight
 
Posts: 791
Joined: Jun 29, 2016 01:40

Postby Ardri » Jan 19, 2017 19:30

Nerthos wrote:
Nerthos wrote:Does a higher focus still mean less mana, even if it's below spell level?

Example:

+10 focus on a lvl 13 dot

will it safe more mana, then having no focus at all?


well i did some testing by now and it seems to give a benefit, even if fokus level is below spell level, compared to no fokus at all

BTW: does anyboy know if cabalist epic is implemented on uthgard? I get some quest from my trainer but seems not to be the epic. At epic lvl 20 there is supposed to be a good fokus staff


Yes all epic quests are in. I've done the Cabalist epic up to 40 and everything was working just fine.

You get a very good staff at lvl 30. Here's the list and guide for all epics: http://camelot.allakhazam.com/Epic_List2.html
<Bushido>
Ardri - Minstrel
Quickonthedraw - Cabalist
Bareknucklechamp - Merc

http://imgur.com/P2fR3JZ

User avatar
relvinian
Phoenix Knight
 
Posts: 1722
Joined: Oct 16, 2012 08:25

Postby relvinian » Jan 21, 2017 01:41

Ardri wrote:
Nerthos wrote:
Nerthos wrote:Does a higher focus still mean less mana, even if it's below spell level?

Example:

+10 focus on a lvl 13 dot

will it safe more mana, then having no focus at all?


well i did some testing by now and it seems to give a benefit, even if fokus level is below spell level, compared to no fokus at all

BTW: does anyboy know if cabalist epic is implemented on uthgard? I get some quest from my trainer but seems not to be the epic. At epic lvl 20 there is supposed to be a good fokus staff


Yes all epic quests are in. I've done the Cabalist epic up to 40 and everything was working just fine.

You get a very good staff at lvl 30. Here's the list and guide for all epics: http://camelot.allakhazam.com/Epic_List2.html


Post the stats for the 45 epic cab cloak if you do it please.
https://www.uthgard.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=37632

Players can greatly contribute to a server if you let them.

Uthgard, still the best server. Thanks, Devs.


Return to Cabalist

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

Tuesday, 21. January 2020

Artwork and screen shots Copyright © 2001-2004 Mythic Entertainment, Inc. All rights reserved. Used with permission of Mythic Entertainment. Mythic Entertainment, the Mythic Entertainment logo, "Dark Age of Camelot," "Shrouded Isles," "Foundations," "New Frontiers," "Trials of Atlantis," "Catacombs," "Darkness Rising," the Dark Age of Camelot and subsequent logos, and the stylized Celtic knot are trademarks of Mythic Entertainment, Inc.

Valid XHTML & CSS | Original Design by: LernVid.com | Modified by Uthgard Staff