Leveling Guide 1-50

Nerthos
Warder

Postby Nerthos » Jan 25, 2017 05:54

If any higher matter cabs did this guide, thanks for any updates on the gaps as well.

I think a lot of other spots could come into questions, simply a good respawm and manually collecting 4-5 mobs does sometimes better than being at an overcamped top spot.
Kabalix/Sunna

dipndots
Warder

Postby dipndots » Jan 25, 2017 23:49

Ardri wrote:
mrpopos10 wrote:
Grimhound wrote:My bad guys. This guide needs some revisions. I overestimated some camps, thinking they would be "good" for longer than they actually are. So there are some level gaps. I will revise it when I have some time, and if anyone has suggestions, I will add them to the list.

This:D Thank you for the guide i definitely gained levels way faster than i would have other wise. But currently i am lvl 22.5 and doing ghouls. They are all blue at this point and I dont see how I can keep doing it at lvl 24 and 25. Any idea where i could go for those 2 levels ?

Again, not complaining or anything:D I would have never even found the tasks at caer witrun, the ghouls, or the trees in camp forest without this guide so thank you!

You can definitely do ghouls till you hit lvl 24 just need to be pulling 6-10 at a time. I would recommend leaving at 25 though and going to cornwall station, go NW, and lvl up off the trees and eventually moore boogeys at 26-30.

i second this, but I took it one step further and it's working out much better for me. i left ghouls at 21 when they were practically all blue and went to cornwall where the mobs are oj/red. i find that pulling 3-5 ojs is much better xp and far more manageable than pulling 6-10 blues. i throw up focus shield and send the sapphire pet in to round up my 3-5 ojs. the pet lifetap usually keeps it alive long enough for focus shield to do at least 40-50% damage to the mobs, and once the pet is about to die i cast my aoe dot 1-2 times and kite out. this guarantees that the mobs get health snared by the time i need to cast my second aoe dot, and it's a quick and efficient pull. only downside is that this method uses a little more power, but all that means is i have to cycle my pet more often, and that's really not a big deal.

Nerthos
Warder

Postby Nerthos » Feb 04, 2017 06:30

a good alternative spot for 30-35 is in caledonia (battleground), SE of porter keep is a big goblin spawm with awesome camp bonus. But beware of getting ganked by solo enemy players from time to time.

Another Downside: No drops. But the xp was worth it compared to overrun lyonesse
Kabalix/Sunna

Rhend
Guardian

Postby Rhend » Feb 07, 2017 17:22

Can you give us the loc of this spot ? :)

Meandow
Warder

Postby Meandow » Feb 12, 2017 11:29

Locs of all spots would be super, 12 years of not playing and you kinda have a hard time remembering where everything was :p

Stasis
Eagle Knight

Postby Stasis » Mar 01, 2017 15:52

Gotta be some good spots exept Goblins from 41-50.

I would go DM if Giants didnt have this HUGE agro range

Fjondan
Warder

Postby Fjondan » Mar 02, 2017 13:01

After hitting Lvl20 best way to lvl as matter cab is:
1. Muryans near Cornwall Station
2. Bwgan Fisherman in Llyn Barfog
3. Bwgwl, just next to Bwgan Fisherman Camp in Llyn Barfog
4. Dunters/Hamadryads/Danaoin Clerks/Pygmys... dont remember the exact lvls but you can pretty much stay in Lyo/near Lyo till you hit 50.

So with 3 locations (Cornwall Station, Llyn Barfog, Lyo) you can go from 20 to 50 as matter cab pretty fast.

Stridah
Myrmidon

Postby Stridah » Mar 02, 2017 15:26

How are you guys speccing while level? Max matter and rest spirit?

Ilerget
Phoenix Knight

Postby Ilerget » Mar 02, 2017 20:41

Stridah wrote:How are you guys speccing while level? Max matter and rest spirit?

imho at lvl 5 get lvl 3 in spirit and everything else in matter, this will give you pet recycle and put matter 1 under your lvl, after this I would keep matter maxed
It's the thrill of the chase
and I'm coming after you.

Hesperus
Warder

Postby Hesperus » Mar 14, 2017 15:56

This guide is nice but in regards to the ghouls you list in the first and second portions of areas to level, you cannot "ride" these to 25. They are all blue at 22 and honestly, the exp is pretty bad. Moving to Cornwall around 22 is a much better option.

Svardson
Guardian

Postby Svardson » Sep 27, 2017 10:23

Yow, nice guide, thanks a lot.

I wanna add one spot, which one could leave out, but its just so awesome, that i have to mention it.

At level 19-20 you can do Muryans (those ants in Cornwall)

Theres one spot infront on Cornwall Station and the ants do march an antlike route across the hill and patrole around the area.
(just follow them once and youll see what i mean and how these dudes are to deal with)

Just take a look. They are neutral, but you dont need your pet at all. You just have to wait until they gather and ae dot the hell out of em. MUCH FUN and great xp, until 23-24!

Enjoy,

Peace

Edit: Just realised the spot got mentioned already =)

joga
Myrmidon

Postby joga » Apr 18, 2018 16:41

What about lvl 50? Is there a specc you could recommend to still kill mobs decently, while being viable for RvR or are the two just too different?

relvinian
Phoenix Knight

Postby relvinian » Jul 06, 2018 17:04

46 matter 28 body is the classic matter spec

trispec is something like 33 spirit 34 body 25 matter
https://www.uthgard.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=37632

Players can greatly contribute to a server if you let them.

Uthgard, still the best server. Thanks, Devs.

Previous

Return to Cabalist