Server down or its done :-)

Forum for German speaking players.
Thorie
Myrmidon

Postby Thorie » Feb 12, 2019 12:15

Moin moin,

habs bisher noch nicht erlebt das der Server down ist, und keine Info wie Wartung etc. zu finden ist!?

Weiss jemand was genaueres, oder ist das Projekt beendet?

LG

Thorie

Blue
Developer
Developer

Postby Blue » Feb 12, 2019 14:06

Es gab ein Problem beim Update und Restart. Sollte behoben sein.
It's done when it's done. Thanks for your patience.
Every bug gets fixed. Sooner or later.

"It is an inescapable law of nature that the amount of satisfaction one gains from achieving something
is related to how hard it is and easy things can only elicit a fleeting superficial sort of pleasure."

Blue says, "you used macro tools or macro keyboard"
Pala says, "i am disabled. and i have a mechanic left hand that can be programed. its hard to play woith one hand"

[Appeal] Bxxxxxxxx: "why is RA first aid cann man i stealth use and not unstealth cann man ra if man use unstealth ?????????"
BannedUser: "i was not using automate game action my hand was fall on keyboard during i was sleep .... i was completly fall on keyboard ..."

Thorie
Myrmidon

Postby Thorie » Feb 13, 2019 10:34

Danke Blue für die Rückmeldung :-)

Return to Deutsch